Nothing more to say :)

How is this possible, when your Youtube channel clearly shows that it only has been a month with bad prototypes and an exploding e-foil?

Caught it :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@CiscoV, yo i found some new completes for you to ā€œtestā€

1 Like

Hahahah. Fuck no. :see_no_evil::grimacing:

Bahahahah

1 Like

3 Likes

This violates the ā€œmust use a helmetā€ rule

3 Likes

You jest, but that might be a pretty dope transmitter. Not sure about the ā€œneeding two handsā€ part though, thatā€™d probably suck really badly.

First prototype blows upā€¦ Yet he still thinks he is ready to start an esk8 company? And can vouch for their quality :joy:

1 Like

Except you are. At this moment in time. Selling shit product.

You say that your boards can do 100km, but like everyone here I will echo that this is nothing. I also have real concern about the batteries in your boards having used them and seen them fail spectacularly.

I built a board 4 years ago that has been used as a daily driver by 3 different people for that entire length of time. It has had 2 belt changes, 1 wheel swap, and absolutely no other maintenance. The battery has well over 2000 cycles on it and is nowhere near as strong as it used to be but still runs its intended purpose. I wasnā€™t the first one who built boards like this, and I wonā€™t be the last.

You want to prove to people that your boards are worth buying? Iā€™ll test them in the SF Bay Area right now for you. Iā€™ve got the safety gear, and Iā€™m willing to put my body on the line but for the love of god donā€™t let customers who donā€™t know better purchase these cheap boards. Itā€™s an unacceptable risk unless you know that they are safe and tested for thousands of kilometers, and right now you straight up donā€™t.

5 Likes

If some1 is from Slovenia or close to my hometown, I am near the town Dravograd. I would gladly arrange a meeting. PM me and we can go grab a beer and make some test rides :beers:
Austrians are welcome too. I am close to the border. And speak German also.

I have a dx7, they work great for micro rc helicopters, but a little overkill for esk8.

4 Likes

@Monomas11 is in Slovenia. @tinp123 is in Varaždin, Croatia. @Flozilla is in Graz, Austria

@tinp123 would make an excellent test rider. Excellent. Highly recommend you consult him specifically.

4 Likes

I knew iā€™ve seen your profile beforeā€¦
Iā€™m sure other 3 years experienced builders struggle with their truck orientation too xD

12 Likes

The struggle is real

6 Likes

I can not fucking believe there are 136 replys to a thread about an AliExpress drop-shipper who is lying about his boards. How is this news. How is anyone surprised this is happening? How do I justify contributing to this thread? Find out next time onā€¦ SHITCUNTS OF BEVERLY HILLS

8 Likes

Okay, Iā€™m going to guess 4 beers and a bowl.

4 Likes

Hey Bill, any way we can bump this :point_up: timetable up a little?

4 Likes

wat

2 Likes

I love this placeā€¦

4 Likes

Hey thanks Brian! :blush:

@gorsek1 for real, I can test your boards! I am not that far from you and I have other boards to compare them with. Also, few friends have meepo and similar hub motor boards so we could compare them with those too. I have some friends which could help in Slovenia too!

3 Likes