Nothing more to say :)

This space is empty.

3 Likes

Bro, with all due respect, you’re coming onto an expert forum here and dropping Alibaba boards as your own. Sellers who do this get a rough reception because it’s disingenuous and pretty obvious.

You might not read this because you probably dropped your links and dashed, but just wanted to give you a heads-up.

37 Likes

compared to what?

4 Likes

just dropping this here:

im out

15 Likes

… :v:

1 Like

This is the DIY forum so I personally would want to know the specs of these things but the website lists just vague numbers

1 Like

No going to lie I gurantee I can find every part on this on Ali or the like

As a second comment, 100km is literally nothing. Some people’s boards on here could do that in one ride. In fact, the average DIY on here could do that in 2 to 3 rides easily.

No hard feelings just like @BillGordon said, you’re jumping into a shark pit with a twisty tie cage around you

13 Likes

sound to me like you are describing a product that works, for you

So far…

Nothing that’s screaming “quality” besides your posts.

I’m trying my best :frowning_face:
:laughing: jk

5 Likes

This is not roasting, my friend. Just a strongly-suggested strategy recalibration.

6 Likes

Oh this poor poor lad is going to get eaten alive

6 Likes

That’s a really, really, really ballsy statement to come in here with.

Bruh, you better have the motherfucking goods and have numbers, science, tear-downs, riding videos without music overlay, and community test-riders if you want to be throwing shit like that around in here.

Can you walk the walk?

check those off one by one…

5 Likes

Who even cares. This is just shite. Gtfo.

6 Likes

Let’s start here: explain how a €150 board can be “top notch quality”, as you claim.

What cells are inside the battery? How many? What is the battery geometry? (like 10S5P, et cetera) What is the size of the nickel on the series connection? How much does the battery voltage sag under a 20A load?

4 Likes

Now, show us a video of riding this board fast through a few deep puddles, putting it away for 2 weeks, and getting it out and riding it for 20km.

1 Like

You can probably show yourself out now, your uninformed customers do not reside here. We know how to use Alibaba also.

2 Likes

I think one of the boards is listed at 25.2V so that would be… 7

7S?P with what cells?

It’s probably 7S1P Samsung ICR18650-22P, grade B rejects, nickel plated steel interconnects 0.15mmx7mm, sags 7V under 10A load, lasts for 10 charge cycles before it’s shit

:rofl:

5 Likes

Ordered 2. You haters will never see a bargain even if it hits you in the face. Thanks nabi. So excited this is everything I have been looking for two years. My trampa will for sure take a backseat.

26 Likes

7S is common with “small fish plate” single hub Alibaba boards.

6 Likes

HOLD TF UP, I’m grabbing my popcorn out of the microwave🙇🏼

11 Likes