Not sure if these will fit each other (Battery, Motor, Vesc)

Will this 10.5ah 6s3p 24v Batteri E-sykkel Ebike Elektrisk Sykkel Li-ion Tilpassbar 190x72x40mm | Fruugo NO (Norwegian description trnslated: Nominal voltage: 24VBattery capacity: 10.5AhSize: 190x72x40mmOutput voltage: 16.5-25.2VCombination method: 6 series 3 parallelNumber batteries: 18pcsSingle cell size: Diameter 18mm x height 65mmTotal weight: 900gSupport motor power: 50W-more than you need if you need more , I can customize it for you Charging current support: 0.2A-8A The battery has a built-in BMS protection card The battery has short circuit protection, overload protection, overcharge protection, overload protection and overcurrent protection. Internal battery: Large branded battery. high quality Lifecycle: more than 1000 timesApplication range: Electric bicycles, aircraft models, power tools, battery diy, Golf carts, sightseeing buses, electric motorcycles, electric wheelchairs, etc.)

Fit this motor and VESC?

In the description it says max motor power 50-400 W, there is probably more of the description lost in the translation

Don’t use a Tenka if you can avoid it, its a shit ESC, does nowhere near the numbers its advertised with and the money goes to Jason Potter, who is a known asshole in this community. If you want a good realiable ESC for cheap, get a MakerX DV4, its cheaper and better.

That battery is very small and 6S is very slow, you won’t make it even past 20km/h and the range will be terrible.

3 Likes

oh okay, thank you for the answer. ill look into that vesc

1 Like

For a good battery you can contact a battery builder on the forum, but that will be more expensive. Just don’t buy cheap shit from china. But get used to the concept that the battery is the most expensive part of any build, and by far.

1 Like

I would not pick a tenka, not ever. not after the experiences I’ve had with 2 of them. Pieces of trash.

I you want to cheap out, get a 36v battery 10s not a 24v, it’S not enough. If you don’t wanna upgrade soon, get 12s, it will be much stronger and get a stormcore as vesc. These 6374 bh are pretty good, i never had problems with them. Almost forgot, get a high amperage battery not a bike one. i run around 5000w when i run my board conservatively, the one you mention handles motor power 50 to 400wyou need at least 1500w per motor to go anywhere.

1 Like

Run away from the idea of using any battery these guys make.

3 Likes