Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

While we are at it… I have new 3d servivas press fit pulleys. Shouldn’t they fit in both ways or only in one? They fit only on the logo side of my ollin popocas. The dickyho pulleys fit on both sides

1 Like

hello, I was trying to configure the vesc’s manually to comprove if it works but how should I set this values for two batteries that give me together 12s ,44.4v and 8Ah.
the motors have 149kv

thank,you

each battery has 25C

12s4p 30t = 12Ah at 140Amps
12s4p 40t = 16Ah at 120Amps
12s5p 30q= 15Ah at 100Amps

6 Likes

It’s supposed to be a tight fit, mallet those bitches in

4 Likes

Sometimes,

a little force is needed.

LoL ninja’d by @Kellag

6 Likes

rubber mallet & arbor press, fix so many problems.

2 Likes

I prefer a hammer and a wood block over a rubber mallet, but mostly the same :smiley:

The wood you can pre-position in a certain place before you whack the shit out of it. The mallet relies on aim while whacking :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kellag wasn’t sure if i would damage the core with that. But why is it that it easily fits on the other side?

@b264 Will try tomorrow! Thanks

1 Like

Whether the kegel cores are “forward” or “reverse” inside the polyurethane affects how pulleys fit. The inside of the core will have a narrower part where the core itself had a mold seam during manufacture; that seam on the inside is “forward” and on the outside is “reverse” kegel core.

4 Likes

Motto for most aspects of my life

3 Likes

What’s the JST type for CAN bus cables? (Or does anyone have one they wanna send me :wink:)

JST PH 2.00mm.

edit; where you from, if youre in NA ill send you a couple.

3 Likes

Delaware, sacrificed the one on my MTB for someone

Edit: don’t worry about it, they are literally $2 for 10 on Amazon :smile:

Edit 2: NVM, doesn’t arrive for a month :sob:

Is this the best way to incorporate the volt meter? And ensure it will only be on when the board is connected (antispark plugged in)

Splicing it into the cables

Normally the negative is connected to everything and the positive has the loop key: you want the bolt meter on the same side of the loop key as the esc

1 Like

Here, this drawing is correct.

1 Like

@Arzamenable and I know little about dog tits. Excluding supernumary freak shows, how many titties do dogs have? Mike says 8, I say 10. Help us solve this mystery.

6 Likes

Great to see you here and have bumped you a level for surviving association with the doctor.

Welcome!

5 Likes

Well shit, now she knows our secrets. 8 titties for the record. Kalia won’t let me look at his nips bc he’s 140lbs.

3 Likes