Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

With inward motors and a bottom-mount 10s5p, you will want basically the longest board you can get just to have room. My 40" build with a 10s4p had no room underneath for motors - I had to have them sticking out the back.

Also something to be aware of: non-mountainboard decks with pneumatic wheels are prone to wheelbite - I had to trim mine, and it was already relieved.

2 Likes

Do you plan on using bindings on your non emtb emtb?

1 Like

@Andy87 that is good to know, Spasibo :wink: what happens when you donā€™t put risers?

@MysticalDork right i see, let me change the trampa deck to this

@Venom121212 yes preferablyā€¦ i am 60kg btw

If you donā€™t put riser you canā€™t steer.
If you buy a 30-35degree deck than also get the right trucks for it. Mbs Matrix2 or trampa/ kaly trucks is what you want. They as well more wide so less changes of wheelbite.

1 Like

Same guy.

1 Like

@Andy87 @Venom121212 @MysticalDork

@Linny used these base plates to put trampa trucks on a normal skateboard, so vice vera i could use this deck

and use the base plate to put on haggy drive system?

1 Like

You absolute legend! Thank you so much!

How on earth do you even hang on to that beast!?

Yep, that would balance the degrees out correctly. Hole pattern from wedge riser vs the deck might be different though. Anyone else confirm?

should be the same
the four normal holes look good

1 Like

Iā€™m not a trampa fan but that looks right to me!

me neither ahaha

Does anybody have a clue what could cause this sound? It appears only on the right Motor at a certain speed.

@torqueboards ?

right I am taking a new angle to my question. What deck is the most solid, & which one would you use for my descriptions? I do want bindings on it.

Canā€™t get metr to not look like this

Help? Quitting and reopening and resetting my board and Bluetooth arenā€™t fixing anythung

I have a BMS that I just hooked up and itā€™s showing 28V from the leads. When I probe the raw end terminals I get 41V.

I only have the B- and P- wired up, not the balance leads (including the negative) or the charge port.

Is it faulty? Do I need wire up all the balance leads?

It needs the balance leads hooked up - thatā€™s where the BMS gets its power from.

2 Likes

10char

2 Likes

ā€œlong pressā€ on the numbers on screen and should see button in bottom left to reset layout. I think the other stuff is an overlay from the settings will see if I can find it

Other stuff is settings->magic->developer mode

1 Like

Wonderful, thanks!!

2 Likes

My Unity temp got too 90F while doing test run for about 20min. Is that bad how hot can it get before it cuts off ? I donā€™t want anything too seize up on me out of no where