I remember this one time I

Like wtf…

Almost every single magnet detacted… Guess someone skimped on epoxy

5 Likes

Uhhh that had to be a cheap ass motor correct?

6 Likes

Yeah, its a c6374, but don’t say buy cheap buy twice cause @ARetardedPillow will prove you wrong with his box o motors.

3 Likes

But i expected it to last at least 20 miles before the magnets detached lol

2 Likes

I remember when I was updating my focbox firmware and accidentally selected hardware version 48. Proceeded to detect motor and met with some fiery excitement… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

This one time I bottlenecked a 400a demand with 200a of battery, knew better but went for it anyway. sag-sag-reset
!!!CrAcK!!!

19 Likes

Loose fillings right there, no chance of recovering that. Quality protective gear = walk it off

7 Likes

I remember this one time i could easily remove the rotor from the stator of my hubs, but this time i can NOT! Got my parts i was waiting for and decided just for the moment to leave everything as it is, after trying and trying,because the weather is so amazing now, and if i can’t skate, because i damage something i would go insane while not having any of my other boards at hand right now. Awaiting next bad weather period and try again.

2 Likes

Justification for more boards in more locations if I ever heard one :wink:

3 Likes

yeah i got more boards, but i lend one to my sisters son because his one broke.

2 Likes

I was soldering on the main leads to a battery a month ago and I lost grip of the wire. Trying to grab it before it touched the main negative terminal, I sped up its collision. Next thing I know a bright flash followed by white and then complete darkness for the next 15minutes, as I sat there contemplating how I’ll explain to my wife that I blinded myself, scattered holes of vision started to pierce the darkness. Once I regained my vision I pulled out my helping hands, shrugged and completed the build.

17 Likes

Mannnn… I’m sure glad you finished my battery before you went blind… jk man. Im glad you can see. Definitely come ride with mike and me when you finish that silver surfer. @Arzamenable is a speed demon so you would fit right in.

6 Likes

Lol, me too.

For sure, I’m dying to ride fast. Just waiting on my baseplates and I’ll be ready to rock!

I remember this one time I…

…wondered why the solder (the long piece in my hand) kept getting hot when I started soldering. Then I realized the desk is metal and the roll of solder is touching the desk, and every time I start soldering, I am shorting the P-pack of five 18650 cells via the solder roll.

Stopped working on a metal desk.

22 Likes

Damn, imagine seeing a flash of white then darkness for 15 minutes, I hope that doesn’t happen to me. I like being able to see. I would’ve freaked out if I blinded myself…

5 Likes

Yeah, I thought I fucked up big time, lol

6 Likes

I remember this one time I…
Was driving to a camping for vacation and almost reaching the destiny a big bus stopped at the other side of the road and all passengers started crossing the road. I had to stop the car while waiting…they were all 20’ish blonde girls. Couldn’t tell the number. Maybe 70+
I said nothing! Not a comment. As soon as they all crossed I was going to resume the journey when my lady slapped my face pretty hard.
It was so unfair. I couldn’t believe it. I resumed course but I was pissed for that injustice so I said: they were not so hot after all!
That second slap was way harder. I can almost still feel it…

19 Likes

I remember this one time my lady asked the dreaded question, “If we weren’t together and you could sleep with anyone in the world, who would it be?” I didn’t answer right away and asked her the same question. She didn’t hesitate to say “Adam Levine”. I thought to myself “No shit dummy. Any chick would hit that. Slut…” So I replied with “That chick Chelsea at the 7 Eleven around the corner”. She slapped me right in the face.

I’m guessing this was supposed to be unobtainable women. My bad…

21 Likes

You both said Adam Levine at the same time

12 Likes

In a perfect world…

8 Likes