I remember this one time I

Thought this might be a cool topic. Haven’t seen it yet…

I remember this one time I ended up in California with @DerelictRobot. Then we ended up in @Psychotiller’s hotel drinking beers and eating pizza with @RipTideSports and @evoheyax and… uh… more cool people but uh… I had too many beers that night… a little fuzzy…

Your turn…

24 Likes

Wired up a Lipo with reverse polarity on my first build. Didn’t realise and then plugged it in.

Fried the Vesc and was then followed by a Lipo explosion on the desk in front of me.

Burning parts of Lipo battery throughout my garage. :joy: classic.

22 Likes

I got shocked by a 12s build and peed a little.

29 Likes

I wasn’t there so it was shit. Name dropper.

25 Likes

I remember this one time I out-chased a shopping plaza security guard on my boosted board. Apparently your not allowed to ride in open shopping plazas

17 Likes

I remember this one time after we just finished my uncles build we went for a ride. It was me my little brother dad and this boosted ambassador we’re friends with. We went to the velodrome and I went around it for a couple laps and my brother tried and fell. Then on the way back I was riding and didn’t see a huge root that had destroyed the path making a big bump in it, and instead of hitting it I jumped off (my board has horrible ground clearance and at the time it had a airscoop made of aluminum to funnel air to the vesc cuz it would overheat) anyway here is the before and after pictures of the scoop the board completely stopped when it hit the root I suspect it I had tried riding it out I would have been ejected violently off the front of my board
Before

After

13 Likes

I remember this one time, at band camp…

19 Likes

I remembered there was this one time where some escooter dude came up when I was riding from behind me, did a sarcastic ‘hmph’ and sped off.

Then i outsped that bitch on my 10s3p single 6374.

24 Likes

There was this one time my first Liftboard out ran a boosted. Excuse me, ran him down.

7 Likes

American Pie is in the top 10 comedy movies of all time, change my mind.

6 Likes

Roots and rocks do damage.

12 Likes

when i was riding with my new e-mtb down the bike path. Right before my turn where 2 bollards and i crashed into one and the board got stuck because i forgot that my trucks are much wider compared to my hub board. I flew really akwardly due to the bindings i was in.

[Image just as an example]

6 Likes

No chance, I agree!

2 Likes

I remember this one time I used a nano-x remote…

32 Likes

i remember one time when a dumbass bus pulled out in front of me in a 50kmh zone. so i sped past the fucker, nodded and carried on

11 Likes

I remember when a guy ran a stop sign at 2am and ran me off the road. Good times. Cast for 3 months, still possible surgery. Thanks guy.

19 Likes

I remember this one time when an old lady tried to pull me over to the side of the road and tell me that I couldn’t ride my board. I just rode away.

6 Likes

If you didn’t let her pull you over, then how did you know? maybe she wanted your digits and thought you were cute. Missed opportunities

9 Likes

Lol, I slowed down a little bit, then she rolled down her window and yelled at me.

3 Likes

Where are you from dude? I’m guessing that is a late model baja with the cast bulkheads?

6 Likes