Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

Green 107s are pretty goopy in my experience

1 Like

Exactly

Iā€™m selling the stickiest sets on the market other then tb110. With pulleys

I mean that isnā€™t because of VESC tool settings lol thatā€™s the motors + voltage + the ERPM limitations of the DRV chips/circuit

1 Like

If you like the way a board looks when itā€™s broken on the bench, use them! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like
4 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:damn

You know, at this point of time, I know It was the motors it still made my vesc blow.

Lol I would hope so - I just mean you canā€™t blame vesc tool for that haha

1 Like

Did I blame the vesc tool? Itā€™s just human error and I simply donā€™t trust myself to operate with a vesc anymore

Haha no I was just poking at being scared of it lol itā€™s okay it is complicated

1 Like

22 awg wire . for bms ??

1 Like

Awesome! Based off your post my motors should be in great working condition :slight_smile:

Thank you :clap:

yeah thats what i used i think

2 Likes

What are the best settings in Vesc tool for:
Dual Fsesc 6.6 pro plus
12S5P Samsung 30Q
6374 190kv motors from flipsky

Just want to make sure I dont fry any of them

ok . thankyou @moon

actually i used 20awg

1 Like

I would as min check the resistance to ground. The hand test doesnā€™t show that. If your windings shorted to ground you will get a big spark when running motor detectionā€¦donā€™t ask from where I know that :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Is this the first test shown in your post above? Iā€™m not great with a multimeter / terminology :joy:

Also, id like to buy some of those JST plugs and wires you were selling a little while ago. Do you still have them for sale?

Whose good as estimating numbers?

Currently getting 9-10 Wh/mi with 6" pneumatic front wheels at 50psi and dual 90mm KooWheel hubs in the back at 13mph with shallow hills. What do you think Iā€™ll get when I swap the back to dual 6374 190kv 15:60 6" pneumatics?