Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

For XT90’s you could use a panel mount as long as you have a flat side on your enclose. Look on thingiverse and search Xt90 panel mount. There are loads that you can 3D print for free or can find these on ebay.

Edit - For phase wires I’m using these Cable glands to make sure the enclose looks clean and is waterproof and am routing the wires with these cable tidy clamps.

1 Like

Hopefully will finish my second build soon then I will always have a spare
:wink:

Out of interest how old are you

1 Like
  1. You? @Halbj613
1 Like

15 turning 16 in the summer

Awesome

If you ever need anything be sure to ask
I have a bunch of tools and spare parts

2 Likes

For an esk8 beginner:
44° or 50° Trucks?

A split angle setup is nice if you have the option. Higher degree up front, lower in the back for carving and stability at speed. I run 50/35° front/rear.

2 Likes

I would buy 44° just because i bought 50° and can’t drag my board behind me properly since then.

Where is the ppm port here for mini remote

Also what should I do to make the sensor wires work with it (what pins do I need to change)

2 Likes

Drag your board behind you?

if i’m shopping or currently not riding, i grab it by the truck and drag it behind me. Due to the 50° truck the deck is angled different and scrapes easier. Thats all ^^

2 Likes

I see, haha. Didn’t think that much out of the box :slight_smile:
As far is I understood, the bigger the angle, the more it will carve, and for better speed stability I should choose smaller angles :)?

Damn, you got it same day as me, i bet

1 Like

Twenty seconds via Google xD
I don’t think they try to troll you and make it different ports on each board :slight_smile:
Just type every information about your part you have on Google and voila

Cheers!

Btw:
The pin names tell you to :slight_smile: the remote receiver gives PWM signal to your controller with a certain duty cycle which equals motor power % :slight_smile:

Normally the remote plug is 3 pin as in the picture, I guess the extra two pins (being RX and TX) are for Bluetooth stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why the fuck do you have 100+ chrome tabs open?

5 Likes

To get that “:D” smile from chrome

No I just… Fear that I need some of the tabs one day xD
Bin ein Messi

I just closed all tabs two days ago, I’m lost haha

4 Likes

“A high angle will give you more turn for your lean, but with a lower angle truck you don’t get as much turn from the same power you put into your lean, increasing stability.”

7 tabs already trigger me ^^

2 Likes

How is the motor pulley mounted to the motor shaft?.. Is there everything included in the kit needed for it?

with a (or 2) grub screw/s.

The rest is all included

1 Like

So no grub screw included?
Where do I get this :sweat_smile::neutral_face:

Kind of misleading… “all screws needed”

Make sure your motor shaft diameter matches the pulley inner diameter too (10mm bore) . You could just message the seller and ask to include grub screws. If not, they’re dirt cheap at a hardware store.

1 Like