a2 = (T1/0,05m200kg) m/s^2
a2 = (T1/10m
kg) m/s^2
And not!
a2 = (T1/2,5m*kg) m/s^2

Cause then the acceleration of the fat guy wouldn’t be half but twice

Could be wrong… Just an assumption <3

1 Like

The relationship between torque and power is linear at constant speed (rpm).
The only difference is that this equation relies on mechanical power, which isn’t quite the same as electrical power dissipated by the motor, some fraction of the latter being dissipated as heat.
But, as long as the motor efficiency can be reasonably assumed to be the same or similar at the two different power levels, the electrical power should still be proportional to the torque.

2 Likes

Why did anyone bring time into this equation? In fact, why bother with an equation? Imagine you are both the battery and motors pushing your 2 friends instead. You have the same potential strength and ability to push in both cases. Clearly, the light friend would win the race no matter what the distance is (well, flat ground) because you could accelerate him faster.

Newtons third law: for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. You accelerate your friend more, he feels more acceleration.

@ohitstarik, your civic example is null because you are no longer the frame of reference for mass in a car.

2 Likes

Again:

Does someone have a Link to a tutorial on how to install dickyho’s motor mount kit? :slight_smile:

I only find tutorials on other kits :frowning:

a legal services company :handshake::handshake:

Different truck but same principle, it’s pretty self explanatory.

1 Like

You’re trying to tell the OP their question used the wrong units while discussing horse power. Nvm you didn’t mention horse, my bad.

Why would watts be the wrong unit when discussing electrical pevs?

I’m not gonna spam the thread man let it go

if you genuinely feel left out dm me and we’ll break it down

1 Like

Lolol you got told and shown you were wrong and want me to pm you for more info?

No thanks, I’ll pass. This was just a discussion until someone’s butt got hurt. Treat it as such.

1 Like

Glad you’re trying to take it out on me and not your wife or child. Try harder next time though, your insecurities are showing and starting to embarrass me even.

Maybe you should be wearing a helmet

1 Like

Is it just me or are the lunatics taking over the asylum?

Blind leading the blind in here right now.

3 Likes

agreed

also agreed

Then do your fucking job you wank

2 Likes

you don’t have to be this mad that you live in Cincinnati man

2 Likes

Really latching on to that. What’s so wrong with cinci? You seem to have a personal example ready.

Just FYI for everyone else, I’ve fully PMd this clown already and he’s continuing to talk shit here instead.

4 Likes

3 Likes

You asked him to, you donut.
edit: it’s derail o’clock lads. I’m dipping before we get jailed.

2 Likes

aight Sherlock funs over

y’all have fun

1 Like

Thats a bit rude Justin. What would you like me to do?

Ban people for you?

Thats what flags are for. I am not your real Dad

6 Likes

oof
devastating

3 Likes