Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

I got mine from aliexpress as well as ebay.

It does require some work to be like mine.

If i currently weren’t hindered sending you the metr, i could also ship a finished unit to you.

2 Likes

Have you checked regular post or just DHL?

I could order one shipped to you ?

I have only checked DHL. I don’t have much hope of the local post office knowing anything about restrictions that are in place.

You could, or just take mine :smiley:

2 Likes

I could :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If i can find a way to send something to you that won’t be a fortune I’ll send over a metr pro (uart) and a finished voltmeter. (Barrel plugs a problem?) I could change it to xt60 if you want. Not sure about sparks, i never have any with the barrel.

2 Likes

Finished up my Flux build yesterday, took a short ride, forgot to tighten the bushing preload screws and the bushing fell off lol. Didn’t really notice tho.

Now it’s on charge but won’t go past 48v I think the bms I have is not made for 50.4v

1 Like

I can install the xt60. I changed the chargers connector too and I’d rather not fuck with tiny ass charger port prongs. My greasy fatty fingers don’t do well on those.

1 Like

had the same happen to me on my mtb, though i loosened them so much because they were still hard that one fell off. Never found it :man_shrugging:t2:

i’ll solder on whatever you want. currently these are installed.

2 Likes

I can send it to him if u send it my way

2 Likes

Cheapest shipping would be 8.89 untracked or 12.89 tracked. Max thickness 3cm

2 Likes

Lets do tracked, I will get the rest sorted out

2 Likes

I just need to understand how your address worked again. I think i had it saved somewhere

2 Likes

Its probably buried somewhere in our PM

2 Likes

I like those prices :grin:

2 Likes

Time to decomission my FSESC 6.6
Can anyone help me pull the trigger on a VESC: Spintend ubox vs LaCroix 60d.
Ubox’s higher voltage and extra light connectors are not much of an incentive, I’m mostly concerned about power, reliability, and temperatures.
Any kind esk8ers want to help me make a decision?

1 Like

:drooling_face: I need, bookmarked

Also, you’re good shit

3 Likes

Is this the same ETA for trucks & hubs?

1 Like

Ubox is massive. Both perform similarly when out at 12s from my experience, but the stormcore will yield better customer service and much faster ship speed.

1 Like

Are there no local sellers in the US? This side we at least have @Anubis to get them fairly quickly

1 Like

Hubs are in that same container (still sitting in Cali btw), but no trucks. Matrix II trucks are in the following container which is officially on the water as of yesterday. Given the insane shipping delays this year we’re expecting that to hit our warehouse mid October. We’ve paid an insane premium to get it faster, so with a bit of luck it could be sooner :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes