Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Gear drives give you a whole new level of confidence in your drivetrain. No chance of skipping teeth, strong and smooth acceleration, and most of all, a completely sealed area that dirt and pebbles cannot get into.

I think the main thing is that nothing can break a belt. I’m sorry to say, if you haven’t broken a belt offroading yet, you aren’t going at it hard enough lol or you’ve got nice offroad trails. Gravel will do it easily too

Also, sand or dirt can break a belt in 0.5 seconds if too much gets in in there, I’ve done it.

3 Likes

Yah, I’m pretty lucky in the area that I live. Clean roads and off-road trails that are kept in top condition. Another reason that I have stuck to belt is because I can 3d print wheel gears in CF and Nylon so I can swap gear ratios with ease. How much maintenance are gear drives? I just hit 2500 miles on a set of 3d printed wheel gears without as much as using compressed air to clean them.

2 Likes

Haha yeah that’s pretty lucky, the surfaces you ride on make a big difference. Lots of small gravel and sand on the roads I frequent

I wasn’t going to reply, but now I need to know

Do you not actually realize why you were suspended?

1 Like

Yeah, “I don’t have anyone in my life who was gay”. That’s what got me suspended. I was literally asked “do you have any gay relatives”. But it seems you didn’t know why I was suspended in the first place. Now, please, be my guest and tell me why I was suspended over what I was actually shown.

Nothing in what I said was anywhere homophobic, which was the claim. We really had a good laugh about that nonsense…

I wish I lived there. NYC roads sucks.

Lmao

Anyone else get the sense this dudes just trolling at this point?

3 Likes

Want the pm? I’m not here to lie. Then you can tell others that I’m actually not a troll and was legit the whole time.

Don’t do that bull crap again. Didn’t @longhairedboy tell you not to do that? We can go back in circles and show my part on how you take it out of context as you are now.

And you’re still doing it. Actually, you cut a lot of parts off. This one is new…

Ah yes, nothing screams “reasonable two sided conversation taken out of context” quite like the phrase “another reason to hate the LGBT”. I’ve shown so many times that I’m not taking you out of context, post screenshots of the entire conversation if you want I’ll stand by what I’ve said.

Hope you had fun slumming it on the builders forum where you’ve found some noobs you haven’t lost all credibility with yet.

3 Likes

Man you’re really showing your level of understanding of the whole situation. I asked to try and see if I could hear you out, and find common ground. I couldn’t, so I politely left it because you clearly don’t have the most basic sense of empathy and I wasn’t going to get anywhere.

Then you continued to start shit in public forums, shoehorn in insults at every opportunity, and call me a liar. So I brought back up the stuff that you said that directly contradicted your “not homophobic” shit, and you’ve bent over backwards trying to make yourself a victim since then and got yourself suspended. You even recognised you and your nonsense weren’t welcome and should go elsewhere, then came straight back.

1 Like

Can we get back to Esk8 noob question here? This isn’t the place for arguing that kind of stuff neither on this topic nor the whole Forum.

5 Likes

They brought it up. I didn’t even start again…

Yeah sorry I already asked to be moved to derail jail but I’m done with this

You are a liar though. You did it just now…

Quit it. Forget about it and get on ur way. This isn’t the place to start Drama we all want to have a good time.

You can clearly scroll up and see who started. I only messaged @zZoKo before being attacked. People really want to get on me for no reason…

So. I have a question.
How do i go about making my motor connectors fit my stormcore 60d+?

You can switch out the connectors from the esc itself to the motor ones. Or create a conversion from one bullet connectors to another. You can also apply heat shrink if they seem to slip out.

1 Like

Im new. I don’t understand. Need spoonfeeding. :smiley: