Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

ya but like why

probably because it has a support bearing that takes up the needed space on the axle. E-calibers have longer axles

4 Likes

ftfy :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

What would i do without you.

2 Likes

u know im always here for ya

2 Likes

bro i got some dusty rusty ass pulleys and i aint about to drop money on new trucks too

:heart:

2 Likes

1 Like

Yea, sorry I was absent for a bit. We solved it! The board works perfectly. Myself and Paul figured out that we had the UART cable connected to the receiver and since the vx1 wasn’t UART it wasn’t working properly. We ended up using a 3 pronged cable that was attached to the ESC which made it work

1 Like

it is tho.

It is whatever you want, either PPM or UART, you just gotta use the corresponding cable and change it in the vesc tool for it to know what you use.

2 Likes

If it’s already soldered and you don’t want to unsolder it to apply heatshrink, you can use MG Chemicals #4223 and apply it with a brush, let it dry, then add another coat.

1 Like

i just use some leftover tape…

1 Like

Already had sine of it apart, but i will consider that for the future! I much appreciate it, thanks!

1 Like

No, the regen should be unaffected.

enclosure or deck battery mount??..12s8p P42A. This this weighs a ton.

2 Likes

are there any uses for 1,3,4 ports?

Port 3 is for your controller’s receiver.

Only if it’s a UART or ADC controller. The PWM/“PPM”/Servo controllers go to port RECEIVER.

1 Like

1 is CANbus - Chain multiple ESCs or other devices together for control, telemetry or programming.
2 is hall sensors, motor temp sensor, and/or encoder - For more precise motor control.
3 is I2C/UART/ADC - Some remotes, as well as telemetry use this.
4 is programming/debug - No touchy!

2 Likes

Help! My motors are trembling when benching and when riding. This happens when they hit max erpm which I have lowered by lowering the duty cycle!