Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

I hear that, but honestly these things are worth whoring yourself out on a street corner for. Seriously.

1 Like

Can confirm, I would even rate them the no.1 essential tool to have in hand before doing anything with the board

2 Likes

sloppy toppy for 20 bucks dont be shy pm

1 Like

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

i know you aint talking

what?

this can end now, it’s useless lol

My goodness, what a night I’m having. Some guy threw a water bottle at me and then proceeded to try and run me over. I got his license plate number, but has anyone else dealt with people like that?

2 Likes

im not teaching u how to harm others, but here is a fun little knowledge
throwing sparkplug at windows will shatter it instantly :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I figured out with my amazing detective skills that the deck I bought is a marbelboard deck. The front bumper of all things is a bms and charger and power switch. Inside it has a USB port, momentary switch, charger port, led strip i assume is power indicator, and a 12 pin connector of some kind. Its the front bumper. Its probably broken. But how do I connect it to power to check? Its removable.

Lol. They lucky I didn’t get hit. It would had been worst on them. Humility is a hard life to live.

1 Like

let them be, eventually darwin’s law will catch up to them. i just hope they won’t go through reincarnation :yawning_face:

1 Like

Hi. I’m short of 8" (200mm) tubes but I have a few 7" (175mm) tubes spare. Is it ok to use 7" tubes in 8" tyres, or is it risky to over-inflate them? Wondering if it’s within tolerance.

1 Like

I wouldn’t risk it. But if it works, let me know.

1 Like

It’s classed as asult but as moterbikes found out very little is done unless it’s on camera. A common reaction is to take the car wing mirror off costs them 100$ Ish to repair. Instant carma but 2 wrongs don’t make a right

Is this the one off the other forum for like $80 with a battery and electronics? I tried buying it but shipping across the pond is brutal and now I’m just so jealous of whoever picked it up

Can i direcly solder wires from antispark to esc like this or do i need xt90/xt60?

1 Like

Technically u don’t have to have any connectors in the board :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah that’s fine. I’d argue it’s better.

Ok thanks. Gonna plug it now. better not explode. the wires looks correct also? i mean the x/-

Just make sure u have the in and out in correct direction, or else its an instant pop

2 Likes