Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

in my country, without going all formal with power of attorney shit, a consent letter with signature, as well as full detail (e.g. ID number / address…etc) of the person giving consent it usually enough to get the job done.

don’t know if that helps or not :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

that gets the job done here as well. The one picking up the package also needs to bring his ID, yes.

I’m looking for the proper english term of that piece of paper.
like this to download

or physical if the courier “missed” you and took the package to a shop for you to pick up with this card in your mailbox.

can’t u just write an email to DHL in advance about this situation? I know DHL system internally have a remark section just for this type of stuff.

whoever assigned to help u, should be able to tell u what info u need to provide

1 Like

That’s not the issue ^^

I’m really just looking for the term.

I was supposed to receive a package from Hermes but they fucked up my address so i thought about sending it to a pickup shop where i then need one of those papers (Which is not hard to get) I was explaining the situation to the sender here on the forum but i found an even easier was to reroute the package to me without needing one. While telling the sender about it I was looking for the term.

That’s all ^^

3 Likes

ohh, i didn’t know its the other way around. then yea, then it should easier to fix

2 Likes

@BillGordon @xsynatic bought this a long time ago so it was actually 3euro shipped for 15 syringes plus all the tips
€ 1,15 19%OFF | 15pcs Syringes Set 14/16/20GA Blunt Tip Needle with Caps Luer Slip Syringe Glue Applicator Multi-functional

4 Likes

tumblr_mtgsbmEAj71rryxomo1_500

3 Likes

You just slipped in under the allotted time. I have told the Seal team and the support drone to abort mission.

Oh, and thanks.

4 Likes

Quick question. The girls scooter parts finally showed up. Do we think this is 21A continuous or max? Trying to get correct settings for the bms.

1 Like

I’d guess continuous

2 Likes

I’d go with Brian’s guess on this one, if that is the maximum current then you’re in for some time-wasting experiments figuring out the continuous current rating.

anyone know what’s the thickness of trampa’s carbon motormount? (mainly asking about the one fit for 12fifties)

I guess it’s it’s good to have a hobby but heroin is so last decade…

3 Likes

Shipping is a bit high…

2 Likes

cocaine shipping is cheaper

if you want to join us in our therapy group @BillGordon is also getting off the needles

1 Like

WTF? :eyes:

1 Like

Hi, I need your experience/technical skills for this:

That should be the correct wiring for my legit unity + Flipsky Anti spark Switch Smart Enhanced 200A.

I’d like to avoid any on/of switches, so I should take advantage of the “roll to start” feature.
Question:
Should I programm roll to start on the unity and simply wire the anti spark as it is in the picture (without connected momentary switch)?

1 Like

a legit unity doesnt need a antispark cause they come installed with one

so if you want no switch then dont use the antispark at all the unity has built in rool to start so just use that and cut the antispark out the picture

3 Likes

Thanks for your answer. I know about the built in anti spark in the unity, but after extensive reading on here I noticed it tends to fail over time. On here I also read the Flipsky Smart Enhanced 200A is a reliable anti spark solution. Does it make any sense to use it to protect the unity?

1 Like

im not sure how to wire the anti spark as roll to start and never used a unity so wouldnt know if it has a tendency to blow

maybe @Gamer43 knows about the antispark

2 Likes