Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Ya, was gonna use them but I got 6374s instead…they have been sitting on the motor stack for a while. Comes with the red 15T pulleys and dog head set screws (which are much stronger)

If you develop no other skill, learn to solder well.

3 Likes

i know how to solder, but if you looked at my solder joints you’d think i’m either a child or incompetent. I’m both actually but uh

1 Like

I’ll DM you if I want them. I’d rather buy from you than a large seller

1 Like

This is very true, I’ve used it for so many things…home repairs, diy ornaments and jewelery, fixing electronics

1 Like

Where can I buy this?

1 Like

Amazon or TorqueBoards

You should be thanking your lucky stars that @BillGordon is no longer a mod with the ability to change titles :joy: he would make a real doozie out of this one.

1 Like

If you get the motors from Zach, bet he can hook you up with a can cable. But some vesc singles come with them.

For the record, I would buy this if I were you:

No need for can cable.

2 Likes

I have some weird ones…3 pin JST soldered butt to butt… functional but ugly as sin

1 Like

This seems to have a 3 pin coming off of it.

1 Like

oh this saves a lot of brain cells hold on

1 Like

That’s for pwm input from a remote

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

more money i have to spend D:

That’s for the remote.

If I ever get good at this stuff I’m making a beginners guide that I keep updated… My brain is in shambles

1 Like

I have one (not selling) and the build quality is quite nice and it comes with extra sensor cables, bullets, and such.

For me, no-brainer.

I was looking at one for my next urethane build, getting things to fit in a Meepo V3 ESC enclosure is kinda hard lol

1 Like