Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

I haven’t tested it as thoroughly. I suspect so.

2 Likes

Right, but you also keep your esk8s fully charged at all times, which is also not advisable.

I ride my stuff just under what it’s rated for, because I paid for that level of performance.

7 Likes

Yep, because otherwise they’re merely toys :rofl::rofl:

I pay for that privilege by babying the battery in other ways.

1 Like

Anyone know the wedge/dewedge angles of a LY Evo 40”? I know it’s either 15° or 10° but not sure which

1 Like

I thought only the super old ones were 15 degrees, but maybe someone else has more information

2 Likes

5 of my p groups will not charge over 3.9V. I’ve discharged/charged them several times. Should I discontinue the use of this pack?

1 Like

Yeah, probably time for a new one. Hit me up for a quote :kissing_heart:

Shilling aside, you probably have at least one dead cell in the p-groups, which drag down the other cells. Probably not good to keep using.

3 Likes

Thx, I’ll bin this one. I’m surprised it lasted this long. I may take you up on that offer. :grin:

2 Likes

How old is it? Mileage? And who built it? I mean no offense, but i feel like I see you posting battery issues like this a lot?

2 Likes

The battery is by Psychotiller. It failed within two weeks. He repaired it, after a month, it failed again. I then sent it to Hyperion for repairs. It stopped charging two weeks later. I sent it back to Hyperion he returned it without repairs. I finally sent it to Chibattery systems and was able to get a year out of it with 10+ miles every day. I was happy with Bara’s repairs. The battery is about two years old now. I’m not sure about the mileage.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think it’s time to stop putting money into that one. Good thing it lasted that long!

4 Likes

Man…you are way overdue on a battery made by a duck with a reputation to holster the job

5 Likes

I agree. I’m think of going with the p42a cells this time around.

3 Likes

Are there any Hummie builds using Matrix 2 trucks? (I did search but couldn’t find any…perhaps some seasoned members can recall one)

hahaha cool, this was exactly what I was looking for. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Haven’t seen one. It would look like caca with 35 degree risers. Needs etoxx adj baseplates.

4 Likes

is this an english word?never seen it used in the english language before :poop:

1 Like

This is a borrowed French word :rofl:

:rofl: (but you already know that)

1 Like

do the majority of English speakers know it? I never paid attention since I’m bilingual

kaka means the same just in Hungarian. Never wondered where that word comes from but now I have an idea :poop: :smiley:

1 Like