Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Will 6355 230kv work with 10s6p 30q ?
It says it’s under the 60k erpm & if anything I could always set it to 60k erpm on vesc tool
Please let me know

1 Like

Where did you get these from? :slight_smile:

Someone on the other forum. Dude told me it was 200kv but once I got em, they say “230kv” on them. Idk how dude confused that shit

3 Likes

Do you have a bolt on wheel pulley? If so it is probably running off centered causing the belt to go tight and loose

3 Likes

yes there are 5 actually. How would you fix that?

@b264 you probably have a great procedure to get a bolt on pulley centered?

I would search the forum and try to find someone explaining it, I am currently not running any bolt on pulleys for that exact reason… it is really hard to get them perfectly centered!

2 Likes

thx… i’ll get to then.

Well, all the information I gave you just now is in the “iWonder Discovery 120D Cloudwheel discussion” thread, so @movation is not wrong.

Also, I would not use a bolt-on pulley with these. Also, I hate bolt-on pulleys. Bolt-on pulleys? They suck. I also dislike bolt-on pulleys quite a bit.

4 Likes

Maybe the actual kv is lower?
Guys on this forum seem to get quite different results compared to what’s on the label

anyone know if this charger will work?
its for 8s 2p or 1p molicelp42a

What about bolt on pulleys with the screws fit from the inside so they become somewhat press fit?

1 Like

How come that two motors, identical parts, same assembly, have different tightness of the belts?
Both are 290mm.
While one is perfect, the other one is loose af.
But they’re parallel to eachother.
What is going on?

1 Like

There’s a way too find out right ? I think awhile ago I’ve seen a thread about it

1 Like

Does anyone know if the Torque board all terrain kit would fit for 10” Caliber 2 trucks @torqueboards

1 Like

The best way to get a bolt-on pulley perfectly centered is to shitcan it and order a press-fit pulley with a bearing.

6 Likes

You’ll need extended axle like our 218mm truck.

3 Likes

any idea who has one for six shooters?

1 Like

No clue :pensive:

2 Likes

who’s got good hubs with press-on pulleys (AT)?

1 Like

Maybe @Janux-esk8 has some

1 Like