Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Freedom!

Awesome flashlight for 12-15$

@Niklas

1 Like

The new flipsky remote has a torch built in.

It’s not about cost, it’s about being a huge motherfucking hassle like the world has never known before, because now you have 5 batteries to charge instead of 1, and 5 power switches to tun on, instead of 1, and 4 extra places where crap can get into electronics and more stuff that can go wrong. And then 5 switches to turn off, instead of 1, when you get to where you’re going.

I guess it would work fine if your skate is a toy, but for a tool it’s unacceptible.

1 Like

I agree I don’t use them I use 80V forklift lights but they are not noob friendly. I recommend people have something…

2 Likes

What new remote?

Just try to avoid buying Flipsky stuff.

That’s very similar to what I use, when I use lights for self.

I always have lights for others though, even during the daylight. Of course it’s also legal here… YMMV in :de:

nah their remotes really havent been that bad

loved my vx1 and am using a vx2 now

only their receivers…

New waterproof fs remote wireless charging.

What the fuck.

Looks like the disaster of a Remote Meepo used to ship.

3 Likes

It was designed by one of the guys on the efoil builders site, the LCD doesn’t look very waterproof.

1 Like

looks rank
love the vx2 though

anyone know how to connect to a bluetooth module on the vesc app on pc

It’s funny because the Mini Remote doesn’t advertise as being waterproof, and definitely doesn’t look waterproof, and it’s probably not, but I’ve rode through just about everything with it, and it’s the one thing that’s never failed on me due to water.

I think it’s because the remote doesn’t take the sustained vibrations that the skate takes.

2 Likes

And if we remember the seams on the vx2 it probably won’t be

I have killed a vx2 in a storm the design has a open top where the wheel is.

2 Likes

Nortgot Bluetooth on PC working except when using my phone as a bridge.

what do i do in order to connect to the app

i think bluetooth works on my pc
need to setup hfi though and broken my micro usb ports

Android phone, tcp bridge and connect on pc to the right ip. Bluetooth does not work on windows

2 Likes

k no idea how to setup a tcp bridge on an android phone
wanna help a little