Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Nope, that was like four or five years ago. I can draw you some MSPaint art in the morning though. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

haha. :smiley: Thanks. Don’t. Please don’t.

1 Like

What do you mean by ream?

So, insert both from the outside?
The first one won’t go far enough in to make place for the second one to fit flush , even with a hammer. And from the inner side, you just can’t get them in. Please help me :confused:

Is this okay enough?

Edit:
For everyone trying to use dickyhos kegel pulley on a TB218, you will have to file it, because of the inner cutout diameter of the pulley

1 Like

I hate bolt-throughs, but these new Dickyho pulleys look really good.

2 Likes

Yes! But um afraid I have to get different ones, because I don’t feel like filing my trucks once again :confused: the D shape conflicts with the small inner cutout from the pulley. Dickyho says he can’t change that when he wants to keep production costs as low as now :confused:

Guess I’ll try to find a used one

Just file the hanger, you only need to take a little bit off 2 of the corners to make it fit.
This us DIY after all :smile:

5 Likes

Whats the difference between hyst and just current?

What the 2nd guy above me said. Better to file it.

1 Like

Current gives you a boosted board reverse while hyst gives you a break function before reversing. But thats me messing with the function in vesc tool.

Other than that, I don’t know. I’m more curious about some of these other functions.

I inserted half of the tubes in from the front side and the other half in from the backside. The side with tighter holes was a pain. Once you have the tube started you can use a dowel or similar tool to against a table top, flip the wheel you are working on upside down so the tube protrudes through the bottom and lines up with the dowel. Then use another wheel to give a good even tap to the top side of the wheel you are working on to force in the tube. If that is awkward you can lay the wheel you are working on flat and can use the dowel to help tap the tubes in. Leverage is your friend. Good luck.

1 Like

Yes. I’m running 6" tires on my hummie deck with no bite. 200mm surfrodz rkp.

5 Likes

I totally forgot about your beautiful hummie :call_me_hand: :rofl:

1 Like

It gets neglected. I haven’t rode it in a week. Emtb is just too fun to patrol the woods with in the summer.

I’m gonna take it out today now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I order one from John it should be here Wednesday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: with enclosure and those crazy A123 lipos battery’s :thinking:

1 Like

Good choice. It’s such a nice deck all around. It really locks you in nicely when you get used to it.

1 Like

Should be the 12s version, but i could have gotten the wrong one. Will check

1 Like

I’ve figured out how to install the v6 BLE. It works like a charm. Good. Now I don’t have to open my board anymore.

famous last words. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

new Bourdnamics hanger…ermm, what have I done wrong? the nut won’t be hugging the wheel/the wheel will be sliding around unless i…what do i do?