Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Are you sure that’s a resistor? I thought it was a capacitor, but IDK

The amount of my girls clear coat ive wasted using as an adhesive/coating. I fix my shoes with the stuff.

3 Likes

Shhh, this is a public thread

2 Likes

Also don’t tell her about the esk8 parts that went through the dishwasher while she was away

3 Likes

I fixed my shoe with a lighter and a pen at work once. Use what you got.

1 Like

Also she doesn’t mind, as I teach her the hacks as I use them. Lmfao. Her glasses lense fell out and I was like “clear coat the edges, pop it back in, it’ll be all good.”

1 Like

cough cough epoxy cough cough cough

1 Like

She’s gotta learn to use what she’s got LOL

1 Like

0402 capacitor

1 Like

good thing ceramic caps dont have polarity

This is haggy motor hall sensor wire
Could anyone tell me which one is 5v temp h1 h2 h2 and?
I think the red is 5v Black is gnd

yes that sounds about right, if wiring has been done by standards

1 Like

The standard is red to 5V, black to GND, white to TEMP and the last 3 in any order to hall1/hall2/hall3. However you can double check this via testing the resistance between white and black and it should be near 10k Ohm.

3 Likes

Is hfi ppssible for fs 6384s? I watched a video on it but can’t get it to work flawlessly. I haven’t tried going above 30v tho. Anyone have a hfi setup for fs 6384? Thx

Tuning guide here. Motor size shouldn’t matter too much.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the bushings for the red base Lacroix Hypertrucks and the blue base are the same?
I mean, if I want to fit a bigger enclosure under my deck, can I just mount risers under my red baseplates or should I see if can buy the blue baseplates?

On a similar note, could I buy a lonestar enclosure as a spare part?

Or all of this a question for the Lacroix customer service?

sounds like it, you might get some answers/parts here but lacroix knows their product better than the people they sell it to (hopefully)

1 Like

Sounds like it, thanks.

from what I know of board construction, yeah you should be able to just add risers, but that’ll raise your ride height and change the feel of the carve.

That’s what I thought but a Nazaré Lonestar has those high baseplates to fit the big ass enclosure.
Originally I was thinking to add an external case with more batteries but I like the clean look and feel of having it all inside the enclosure.