Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Quick question…is there a front and back to the Hummie deck, or is it’s symmetrical and it doesnt matter which end faces forwards?

1 Like

First page is for the side you’re connected to, second adds up both (or all 4) sides

1 Like

If you already have the inserts on for the enclosure you got a face and a back. Otherwise it doesn’t matter

1 Like

haha, no ive not got the inserts in yet. thanks =D

1 Like

Whatever you do, do not use brass inserts. Get proper steel ones made to stick into wood, then use the strongest glue you can find. Inserts backing out is a pain in the ass to fix

2 Likes

=D

2 Likes

Drill tight af for those lol

2 Likes

you mean making the holes a fair bit smaller so it fits super snug?

2 Likes

Yep, listing should have the recommended hole size. Drill exactly that

1 Like

@Sn4Pz was selling a set for a ridiculously low cost. They were the OG ones too. The ones that didn’t suck

2 Likes

what happen to the newer one? i might get a set in the future when my exway finally dies :thinking:

got these

no info on the drill size i dont think :grimacing:

Unless it’s an 8mm drill bit I’m after??

I just talked to him, i currently have no money to pay shipping and the drives so imma save up this month so i can buy them on december if he still has them and also put inside the package the boardnamics hangers and geardrives.

guys, question about selling, taking in account im in europe, how much should i sell this for (i keep the motors). 15t Nexus pulleys (20km on them), dickyho 40t kegel pulleys, dual tb rear motor mounts (some holes of the c clamp were damaged but i repaired them, so perfectly functioning) and two tb 218 hangers.

1 Like

For the sake of argument, they’re all probably made from the same place so I’ll call them elofties. And I’d have to check again, I like to separate them into 3 versions. First gen elofties with the smooth cans GREAT. Second gen elofties with the grooved vans WEAK AXLE. Third gen elofties that are being used in boundmotor, etc THEYRE FINE MAYBE?

2 Likes

this correct?

1st gen

2nd gen

3rd gen

3 Likes

YES. Damn dude, sounds like you know more than me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

nah man, i just remember two of those drives, never actually seen the 2nd gen ones. but im planning to get the 3rd gen ones in the future.

2 Likes

$75 international shipping is the kneecapper here :rofl:

Nothing in the description?

1 Like