Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

P42a is literally like 21.3mm vs 21. When you’re doing 12s4p in a Hummie single stack you have about 50/51cm of usable space (for the battery to leave space for BMS /ESC etc) length ways maybe a touch more. The extra. 3 mm when you have 24 cells ina row adds up and tips it over the edge so you need to route the deck towards the baseplate.

3 Likes

Fantastic, I won’t connect them

Is there a large difference in torque between different brand 6374 motors? I just bought SK8s and have read a few times they have less torque than other brands?

I can’t seem to find any solid information.

3 Likes

No I didn’t remove it. I have another mini coming from Amazon. They have the vanpro ones for $16 right now.

I read up on and ordered an Alien Power Systems remote last night. I like trigger transmitters so it seems like the way to go.

Ill try the new mini remote while I’m waiting on the APS remote.

I have 2 6374 flipsky motors (both unused) and one of them is really hard to rotate compared to the other, will I be fine if I put it on my board and program the vesc?

1 Like

Try doing the hand motor test and see if there’s anything up

1 Like

thank you, just finished hand testing it everything felt good so ig i’ll test it with the vesc tool and if it doesn’t work well gotta get another one :sleepy: :cry:

1 Like

Has anyone tried this?? Are they shit?
€ 198,01 40%OFF | Juego de Motor de buje 105LMH de alta recomendado, negro/rojo (Motor de buje + rueda delantera + camiones)

1 Like

so how do i check the voltage coming out of my charge port without shorting it

2 Likes

take a plug off something that fits in and use the wires coming off it.

my bet is loose wire

2 Likes

just lick it
its the dingle tingle test…

5 Likes

so are you saying cut of the female end of the barrel plug and check the voltage from that?

1 Like

I think you should skip this step as it has no chance of fixing anything.

You should get the board apart, battery out, and unwrap it.

2 Likes

oh my, not the unwrapping. sry i just scared of messing with that stuff but i will take it apart

2 Likes

open the board yeah. dont unpack the battery.

if its internal , @Skyart will probably offer to fix it. He rightfully takes a lot of pride in his work.

4 Likes

okay, i have a theory. i bought the enclosures from ownboard and it already had the charge port, so i think it could be one of the wires from the charge port

2 Likes

Whats up pal? Something up with your pack?

1 Like

Empirically, yes. Turnigy sk8 motors to me feel really weak. I don’t know the numbers. If you want a motor that feels really really strong, run a TB6380 at 90A motor max.

1 Like

not sure yet i haven’t been able to open up because of halloween. i think it may have to do with the charge port

Ya, I got those hub, but mine are from boundmotor, should be same source tho

2 Likes