Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

I got the TB wheel pulley with the TB97mm wheels, the wheel pull has like a raised circle on the back, is that supposed to fit INTO the wheel?

it doesnt fit “flush” but when its tightened down it sits nicely

Yes, definitely

1 Like

…how do I get my wheel pulley lined up? It seems like everytime I tighten it down it’s a little wonky

1 Like

I meant when physically bolting it to the wheel

I know it doesn’t help you now, but that’s why I don’t use bolt-on pulleys. Getting it perfectly concentric and staying that way is a major hassle and sometimes not even possible.

Press-fit or insert pulleys (with a bearing) are much better

3 Likes

Anybody have any idea what’s causing this?

Phase wires are all good. In the video I am using the remote.

Only one motor is stuttering

Swap the motor cables from one side of the unity to the other and see if the issue follows the motor or the esc port.

Have you used those motors before?

1 Like

I just did that and both motors worked great that way. Weird

Probably a bad connection somewhere. Double check to make sure.

1 Like

I’m not sure what it was, but I switch them back to the I want them and everything is working great now

1 Like

Good answer , however, this should probably be in the noob questions thread. Or start your own build thread and people will help you out there
Search will help you. :slight_smile:
Not a big deal but next time maybe.

Yeah if I could delete this thread I would. I posted the question before I started doing my own troubleshooting, which was dumb.

Guess I’m having Flipsky flashbacks where I would spend hours fixing their shitty esc’s.

Oh well

4 Likes

Just edit you post into a build thread. One convenient location for your questiona and people can help better because they will have context. It’s super helpful imo

1 Like

I have it listed under DIY builds. Is there another build thread?

1 Like

Nope this is the correct category for build logs. But not questions like this

2 Likes

hi… this is my first post ever… I need help… can someone tell me exactly what’s wrong and how to fix it with the absolute minimum of reading and research…

and BTW fukk you all… i didn’t even read your stUUUpid advice you guys are dumB!

8 Likes

Jesus some of yall are some little bitches. Haha

2 Likes