Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Doesn’t seem like it. I also didn’t see a button. Try again now.

1 Like

I see you opened it, but there’s no edit button per usual on wiki threads.
Maybe closing/opening resets wiki status? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I think it’s an age thing since it was locked for so long.

Discourse still shows me that it is a wiki. I can revoke the wiki setting but I don’t think it’ll be editable again, even after granting it back.

Not sure if @longhairedboy has other options, otherwise give me until i wake up (2am here) and I’ll convert it to a new thread, reviving it again.

2 Likes

Not the end of the world if we have a start a new one. Don’t go out of your way to salvage it.
But really appreciate the effort :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem. It should be a piece of cake but i want to do it properly on the pc, not the phone.

I’m going to bed now, damon might see it in the meantime and might have an idea until i wake up. Else I’m going to work on it.

1 Like

Noob question: did Brian’s profile picture always have that black circle on the right side of it?

2 Likes

no. Only since the latest update.

(which does look highly out of place in dark mode and regular chats @b264 )

3 Likes

I didn’t think so. What’s he hiding? :thinking:

1 Like

nothing. He is adapting. The latest update brought highlighting effects to chat bubbles but they were cut off by the profile pic, so brian added it in for it to look better.

1 Like

Keen eye, you’re in a very small handful of folks noticing this.

What purpose do you think it serves?

3 Likes

Oh, you kids and your newfangled technologies.

1 Like

I figured it was your shoulder, and I am not even kidding.

3 Likes

like the 80s shoulder padding maybe

grafik

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s the same picture.

This dude gets it

1 Like

Just putting in my 2c here

This method works amazingly, I use this same-ish concept on my MTB too

1 Like

Let’s go ahead and voluntarily move this conversation into derail jail. It’s inappropriate for the NoobQuestion thread.
Please make any additional comments here: https://forum.esk8.news/t/derail-jail-2020-summer/28938/1441
@anyone_else
@xsynatic
@tech.shit
@Kai
@Battery_Mooch
@BillGordon
@b264

8 Likes

That is a good idea. All the comments above will follow once discourse decides to let me move them again. As of now i still get an error while trying to do so.

4 Likes