Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

I have a FLIPSKY Dual FSESC 4.20 that wont turn on. When I connected it to the battery for the first time, nothing happened. It didn’t light up, didn’t blow out any smoke or make a noise, but it seems something has shorted. I do not have the parts to replace any components on the FSESC and neither the equipment. What should I do? If it wasn’t clear, the FSESC has never turned on properly.

What did Flipsky say?

Does Amazon not have 50.4v chargers? Turns out I accidentally sold the only one I had left :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They do, but they are extra super shitty.

I cannot recommend anyone buy that, but it’s there.

Would you trust them for a month?

They usually work for about that long LOL

Based on my experience with them

what esc are you using to give it 75A?

Spintend uBox. It could go higher, but I stay conservative to increase reliability and reduce heat.

1 Like

the shaft on the flip 6374s is kinda short i think, the pulley screw cant reach the hole when mounted

Do you have old ones? The shaft on mine was quite long, somewhere around 30mm I think

You could also try flipping the pulley around the other direction

i got the battle hardened version, the mounting bracket isnt even that thick its like 0.3cm

I have the same exact motors and found the shaft to be plenty long, what pulleys are you using?

after measuring the shaft from the flat side of the motor until the peak of the shaft is like 2cm long, using the 15 teeth* d shaft it comes with

d shaft? Why did you buy D shaft ones?

I have the keyed ones and the shafts are definitely 30mm long

1 Like

d shaft seems easiest to use? no extra keys needed

the latest flipsky motor short shaft version should be 25mm long

d or no d shaft

1 Like

damn they robbed me of 1cm

I suppose if you can find a pulley for em, yeah.

Weird that yours are shorter. Did you try flipping the pulley around though?

had to take this one handed but you can see where the shaft hole is and where the pulley one is, missed eachother by a good portion

1 Like

don’t say it don’t say it don’t say it

1 Like