Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

will mbs rockstar ii hubs work with other types of tires? if i wanted to use another 200x50 tire would it work?

1 Like

broo who knew that 5xxx motors dont fit 6x mounts, i had to diy my own shit

Yes that will work.

Look at this thread for more info Pneumatic Wheel Compendium (Serious)

2 Likes

There are also two different kinds of 50xx mounts, both of which don’t match 63xx mounts, I think.

1 Like

idk mane i got a n5065 peasant editon i had to cut into the metal

Check this thread

And thank @ducktaperules for using the word “compendium” in the title so it’s always super easy to search for. I guess I just messed that up, huh :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Wanted it to be easy to find :+1: Planned to do some similar threads on other common parts but never got round to it :sob:

1 Like

you also get my build thread :rofl:

1 Like

It might be the right one in terms of size, but speaking from long and painful experience, you really, really should invest in a nice set of high quality hex keys. Like, top-three essential tools level of important.

I (and most of the people in the forum) swear by the Wera Hex-Plus series of wrenches. Before you ask - Yes, they are expensive, and yes, they are absolutely worth every penny.

They will save you so much headache from stripped fasteners or rounded-off drivers, its not even funny.

4 Likes

bro if you cant find it on the ground its probably out of my budget

1 Like

I hear that, but honestly these things are worth whoring yourself out on a street corner for. Seriously.

1 Like

Can confirm, I would even rate them the no.1 essential tool to have in hand before doing anything with the board

2 Likes

sloppy toppy for 20 bucks dont be shy pm

1 Like

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

i know you aint talking

what?

this can end now, it’s useless lol

My goodness, what a night I’m having. Some guy threw a water bottle at me and then proceeded to try and run me over. I got his license plate number, but has anyone else dealt with people like that?

2 Likes

im not teaching u how to harm others, but here is a fun little knowledge
throwing sparkplug at windows will shatter it instantly :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I figured out with my amazing detective skills that the deck I bought is a marbelboard deck. The front bumper of all things is a bms and charger and power switch. Inside it has a USB port, momentary switch, charger port, led strip i assume is power indicator, and a 12 pin connector of some kind. Its the front bumper. Its probably broken. But how do I connect it to power to check? Its removable.

Lol. They lucky I didn’t get hit. It would had been worst on them. Humility is a hard life to live.

1 Like