Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Here’s full throttle clicking.

Fsesc 4.12 doesn’t seem to have this issue.

Is this an issue? Can’t do it any tighter so might need to find thinner bearings!

It might come loose more easily; You could also try flipping it so the nylon is facing inward if you’re worried about that.

2 Likes

Anyone else experiencing “variable battery percentage left”?

he could stumble over this thread…

Hi guys, im wondering about switching wheels. Looking at the cloud wheels 120mm, and my question is regarding pulleys. Right now im rocking the TB97mm with ABEC drive wheel pulleys. Will these fit the cloud wheels?

1 Like

No, but I am selling my purple 120d cloud wheels and pulleys :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have 115mm rubber wheels with kegel pulleys I could sell you, I bet my ass they are as or more comfortable than cloud wheels lol

1 Like

seemingly my issue resolved itself when I started using both sides of the vesc… is there any way to just disable one side temporarily?

Hmm maybe, shot me a dm with some pics👏🏻

1 Like

:thinking: how much ?

Don’t know yet. I’ll get rid of em when I get my tb110s.

1 Like

@BenjaminF You need to mount a lawn mower blade to the underside of that beast!:grin:

5 Likes

For decks that have 2 set of truck mounting holes, what the difference in a shorter or longer wheel base? How will the ride change if any?

Assuming your trucks remain the same, with a shorter wheel-base you will get a smaller turning circle/radius, and with a longer wheel-base you will get a larger turning circle/radius.

So if you want to get some more stability by making your existing trucks turn less, you can use the longer wheel-base option. On electric skateboards with big wheels, often you will be forced to use the longer wheel-base option just to avoid wheel-bite :smiley:

Or vice-versa, if you think your board is already really stable and you want slightly sharper turns, use the more narrow wheel-base option. Might also make your board more compact / easier to carry.

6 Likes

Thanks for that, good explanation!!

1 Like

Is there any vendor besides infintyXs and davega baseplate who makes “x thing” that fit both old and new school? It doesn’t have to be x shape, any shape would do. Im just looking for options

1 Like

Set control mode to off or none

NOT app to use, this will kill bluetooth

Alternatively the easiest way is probably set the motor max current to 0.

1 Like

@Nacho showed me these

I believe they are the new school patterm

2 Likes