No name yet. Dual Flipsky 6374, Focbox Unity, 100mm Boa Wheels, DIY Integrated Evo Deck, P42a

And what about the Focbox Tool itself? I heard its not good to use any other tool than the official VESC Tool.

From what i remember, focbox tool was fine. The settings are weird though because rather than setting each motor, you set total limits and it splits those values evenly for both motors.

2 Likes

So now i’m a bit confused. Is it like in the vesc tool for every motor or do i have to double up those 50 amps to 100amps.

Heyy Guys
I have finished the Build and had a couple rides. Its a dream to ride. Awesome Throttle controle and comfy to ride. However The brakes are very underpower wenn riding down a hill and especally when going fast. Its at a point where its pretty dangerous because it takes a long way on a hill to stop. When driving slow they are strong enough though. I’m already at the max brake current of 150a on the focbox tool. Not sure how else i could make them stronger. You guys have any idea what i could do?

Bump up the battery regen, that’s way to low. I always configure drain and regen symmetrical, works like a charm and isn’t dangerous for the battery, as high current flow only happens for a very short time.

I’d also set the motor brake current at 100A, that’s more than enough.

1 Like

Ah thanks man, gonna be trying that.

1 Like

Woah these settings are pretty wild for a unity. Here’s what I recommend

90 motor current
-90 motor Regen current
60 battery current
-20 battery Regen current

And write this to both sides of the esc via can forwarding.

3 Likes

Battery current max Regen at -70 amps is fucking nuts dude. I can lock my wheels at all speeds with -20.

3 Likes

Thanes or pneumatics? I feel like everything under 30 is wayy to mellow for my taste on pneumatics. Then again, I never go over 20A for longer than maybe 2 seconds. I mainly have it high like that because they feel way punchier this way.

2 Likes

Both. That much Regen with my fat weight is enough to lock up easily.

24 Likes

You guys like my taillights?

1 Like

They look a bit sad, but pretty nice. :smiley: Your board looks very sleek, whats the range on it?

2 Likes

I like the tail-lights a lot! The whole board looks absolutely incredible, I love how slim it is! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Very slick build! the whole thing is just an eye catcher. Great work!

3 Likes

Havent done any range testing but in theory i should get about 50km of range

1 Like

#optimistic

6 Likes

Clean build. Digging the slim. Boty candidate 2023

7 Likes

yeah boii i wanted to go this year but i finished the build like two weeks late😂

3 Likes

It’s a solid contender, excellent work my dude.

4 Likes