No name yet. Dual Flipsky 6374, Focbox Unity, 100mm Boa Wheels, DIY Integrated Evo Deck, P42a

13 Likes

On the “Evo” deck, won’t you be puting all your weight on the battery?
Unlike the “Raptor” deck where there is room for the feet

3 Likes

I partly agree with you. I will be putting more pressure on the Battery but i’m gonna make the Lid very stiff and since you have all the screws on the side of the lid it wont really flex. But we will see it in the end if it is a problem. :wink:

4 Likes

Oh shit, i been sleeping on this thread!

That deck is looking amazing dude!!! Super cool work!

4 Likes

Spennt a few hours today building. Glue’d up the frame for the enclosure and reinforced the lid With Carbon-toe and two layers of thin fiberglas on the inside. The components fit very perfect in there, just the way i like it :grin:

Uploading: IMG_2660.jpg…

13 Likes

You have to be more patient with clicking on the reply button. :smiley:

Looks very good though!

2 Likes

Why do i have to be more patient?

1 Like

He said that because of this

:slight_smile:
One pic didn’t finish uploading

3 Likes

Ah Thanks man. I already wondered why it didn’d upload :wink:

3 Likes

Glued up the frame for the enclosure and cut and sandet it to shape. Very pleased with the look. Gonna glue on the floor of the enclosure tommorow.

16 Likes

Spectacular build so far. Looking forward to seeing it completed.

2 Likes

Closed the Deck today. Next up will be stiffening it with Carbon-Toe and then Fiberglassing everything. I will soon be starting the battery Build but i’m still waiting on fishpaper and some other stuff.

22 Likes

looks slick mate.

2 Likes

Definitely gonna be keeping an eye on this thread. Love the deck and the slick style of the whole build, great work!

1 Like

So here’s the latest progress on my Deck: I cut slots through the deck and reinforced them with carbon-toe and put three layers of fiberglas on the bottom side. In the end the underside will be a shiny black Epoxy surface.

20 Likes

Man this is so cool. Making me want to do it to one of my decks :grin:

What is that epic frame in the background for!? :eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah i am actualy going to rap it in carbon fibre since it was to flexy with just the fibreglas. That thing in the background is my dad’s current giant RC Jet project he’s working on.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I feel like putting a full composite layer on top and inside the enclosure might also go a long way to helping stiffen it up

2 Likes

If you would want the strongest deck out there you would be right. But i think it will be enought even if i dont rap it into the enclosure since most of the stiffness comes from the Carbon on the underside.

1 Like