Nkp 3-link Production.

Cool breakdown of the 3-link. I especially like the part where @DEEIF starts whispering to the radius rod like Steve Irwin sneaking up on a Skink. Fantastic :+1:

18 Likes

Thanks Moe, I’ll have to do one of the new ones since they seem a tad different :joy:

Definitely not because I forgot to press record on the part where I went over how the radius rods work :rofl:

3 Likes

@NullBlox

Quick Q and A… Goes over Belts, what gears, and a couple other things

13 Likes

Thank you! I needed this info honestly.

4 Likes

@DEEIF you should do a video on how to adjust the angle of rods, It took me awhile to figure out I needed to back off the center nuts on mine to allow for that. Common sense if you are used to it but had to scratch my head for awhile before I figured it out.

3 Likes

Will do! Should be done in two or so hours

5 Likes

We need to sponsor @DEEIF and get him a race suit and everything

9 Likes

I agree 100% youngest SRB racer? I know you still need a moe sled Dash haha

7 Likes

Not the best picture but you can definitely run these with belts.

10 Likes

How do you like the belts with this setup?

3 Likes

They feel great once I got them dialed in. Current set up is 20t/60t Pulley w/ 260mm belts.

5 Likes

it’s imperative that you get this to market before the USCIS lets my wife into the country. Once we merge finances I don’t think I’ll have the same esk8 budget as I do being a 38 year old self employed kid with no supervision

I feel for you bro. Colombian women are like tigers: strikingly beautiful, canny, patient, nothing scape their eye, and they always go for the jugular :grimacing::grin:. If I were you I will rush on those 3-links asap!! :laughing:

3 Likes

Omg ain’t that the truth!

1 Like

@Brently @MYKC @MoeStooge @NullBlox

THIS IS THE MAIN ONE!
IF YOU HAVE 3LINKS THIS GOES OVER WHAT TO DO TO GET USED TO YOUR TRUCKS AND NOT DIE

17 Likes

you’re getting better even in this short series of 3 vids. nice job.

7 Likes

Loose Trucks Save Lives!

That’s the recommendation I always give. Loosen up your trucks, learn to carve them edge to edge, rail to rail. Get to know that full range of motion, and how to use it. Otherwise you’ll end up outside your comfortable range of motion unexpectedly and not be able to do anything about it.

Riding loose also just re-enforces good habits early on. You can’t get away with bad form like putting all of your weight on your rear trucks, because you will feel that front truck getting squirrely on you.

9 Likes

I always start as loose as possible on a new setup given no wheelbite, then it can only get better! Till you go too far.

2 Likes

Thanks Fess!

3 Likes

2017, first 3-link no front bushing

8 Likes

Can the production versions be ridden without bushings installed?

3 Likes