Nkp 3-link Production.

@MoeStooge it’s imperative that you get this to market before the USCIS lets my wife into the country. Once we merge finances I don’t think I’ll have the same esk8 budget as I do being a 38 year old self employed kid with no supervision. :sweat_smile::cry:

18 Likes

Good Lord! Things are finally moving along.
All parts in place and “list” is in order being contacted as trucks are assembled and shipped.

Web-store will have a $590.usd on the E-truck and $490. On the DH.

List people take $100off.

Will continue the List discount to non list forum members until the end of year or as supply runs out.

30 Likes

Those look sweet, I’ll have to make a trip out to pick them up when they are up for sale!

3 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

:drooling_face:

1 Like

Words can’t describe how much I want a set.

3 Likes

:checkered_flag: AWD :checkered_flag:

24 Likes

13 Likes

how much width between motor mounts? :star_struck:

@tipsy I run 5694 inrunners. By widening the Mtr plate strut and moving the mounts outward I think 100mm motors should be doable.
Motor mount gap can also be narrowed as desired. Motor plates can be clocked too that precise angle for deck clearancing at full tilt.
Options :checkered_flag:

9 Likes

Pair or each?

2 Likes

not @MoeStooge but pair pricing at least on the e-truck

1 Like

Pair price yuup

3 Likes

Interested to see how the mount rotationally locks onto the axle, for the power they have I would expect that to be a high stress area.

oh I see like a threaded collar

1 Like

We run 12kw on a dual drive with no issue and front is as strong as the rear

4 Likes

Loose bolts must fear you instead!

2 Likes

Non issue everything is nylocked and lock washered down

1 Like

What keeps the motor mounts from rotating around the axle? Is it pinned? Or just friction from the clamp?

2 Likes

Threaded clamp collar allows the motor plate to clock (rotate ) to a desired angle.

3 Likes

Now it’s not perfect, but nothing ends up right on the first try :man_shrugging: Hopefully I can keep doing these, was fun and I know what to do better next time. Enjoy me failing :love_you_gesture:t3:

Also, looks like I’ll need to make another one of these for the new ones since a couple of key points I talked about have changed :joy:

26 Likes