Nkp 3-link Production.

https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/landyachtz-evo-falcon-40″-ds-21700/

So I found a bigger battery enclosure and now wondering if it is worth going with a battery different than 18650, such as the 21700. Looking for optimal range and discharge rate

"This is the first enclosure I ever made capable to fit a 12S8P made with 21700 cells such as the Samsung 30T, 40T or Molicel P42A (one of the the best all around cells these days), so I’m pretty proud of it and can’t wait to see what you builders are going to come up with.

With a 12S8P made of Samsung 40T you will get 1421W/Hr and 1540 on a 13S8P which will also fit on this enclosure, that’s more than for 138km (86 miles) of range which is insane."

2 Likes

Go with the bigger battery, I did a Evo with the DS battery enclosure and made the mistake of only going with a 12s6p w/ Molicels P42A. I get around 33 miles to the charge but that’s with 190mm wheels and 6389 190kv motors. I am 150lbs and my average mph is usually around 20mph. Top speeds hit around 30mph. Hope this helps.

5 Likes

Yes this does, thanks for the response. I am 185 lb and probably going to keep an average speed of 28-30 mph lol. Did you use 3 link trucks, curious if the big enclosure will have the chance of hitting the ground on a tight turn that and wheel bite

2 Likes

I had them on there for sure. There is no better truck! Since then I have taken them off for another build with a bigger deck. Still trying to figure out what that deck will be.lol. I’m stuck between 3 different options.

Clearance for me was fine but I was thinking of using a small riser for a little bit more clearance and/or a small extender for the 3-link plate to get it a little further out bc I had a small amount of wheel bite. I was able to get rid of it by cranking down on the bushings.

3 Likes

Looks beautiful, and risers wouldn’t be a bad idea since the board is already dropped so much.

2 Likes

just got my set! can’t wait, one question guys, is it possible to mount 63100? by adding some spacer in to the bash guard?

With 5694 inrunner the width is about maxed out. There is more thread to move the plates out but I wouldn’t recommend it. I believe the 100mm motors are longer than 100mm.
With the 94mm this is the gap.

4 Likes

true… they are 103mm, i need 18mm more…i will give them a try sinze i’m on the queue for one 44xapham

1 Like

just beautiful! they feel so sturdy and well made, tanks for the shirt!

17 Likes

Wait, Stop, where did you get the tires?

9 Likes

They are fake, it’s a 3d rendering :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

In this day in age you could be joking… or not.

3 Likes

Lol… nah my guess is that you sit on a secret stock of tires we all want so badly. Waiting for the right moment to let them out in the scooter community.

5 Likes

@MoeStooge, any updates on your production batch o gears?

78t Gears are about 1 month out, 62t shortly after.

12 Likes

XCELL bolt pattern coming in?

5 Likes

Yes Sir.

2 Likes

@MoeStooge will these fit MBS?

2 Likes

Yes @NullBlox

3 Likes

I think this is a longshot, but does anyone have a decently accurate 3d model of these trucks?

1 Like