Nkp 3-link Production.

Watcha need it for.

looking to clone the product, and mass produce it in china obviously /S

Nah, Itā€™s just that open gears arenā€™t my style, so Iā€™m planning to make a GD that is. Iā€™m planning to pick up a set of these guys eventually, but I havenā€™t yet, and Iā€™d like to start the design work before eventually arrives.

4 Likes

I think @moon was working on 3-link adapter for the moon drive. Never heard if it was made.

4 Likes

Yea thatā€™s a good point, but the issue is that I have the desire to make my own rn, so Iā€™m not really in the market for someone elseā€™s solution atm.

2 Likes

I could make you a basic model of the axle. Not going to measure the ball pivot or any of the rod ends/ baseplate and stuff I think the axle should be all you need.

@Cyanoacrylate Your gear drive Plate will need to mount on 1/2"-20 threaded shaft. The spindle area takes a 10mm bearing for your spur carrier.

8 Likes

Yea, thatā€™s all I was thinking I would need. If you donā€™t mind the measuring, Iā€™d really appreciate it. You donā€™t need to make a model if you donā€™t want to btw, if you just take the measurements I could prolly put it together myself if you prefer.

Also thanks for those dimensions @MoeStooge , thatā€™s helpful.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve asked multiple times and canā€™t get answer so I am guessing this is not a priority for him right now.

2 Likes

I think @Boardnamics is making one as well

2 Likes

I need a truck sent to me :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

Pm me your address and I can send you them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Bobby may hook me up

7 Likes

Maybe??? I dont work with maybes. Im dropping em off tomorrow. Lets get the shit rollin!!!

15 Likes

Are Nkp 3-links available yet?

1 Like
4 Likes

Are SRB and Nkp the same?

1 Like

SRB invented the 3-Link truck that I referred to as a NKP.

5 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

SRB is a company (Stooge Raceboards) while NKP is a truck configuration, also sometimes called 3-links.

5 Likes

Got a follow up video, having my buddy Riley take a look at the 3 Link, and sharing his thoughts and questions.

The plan originally was to have some time to really sit down and get some time with the trucks and for me to actually set them up properly, and do a proper sesh at a proper hill.
But he had his car break down and put a halt to all that, so we ended up with this impromptu impressions video instead.

Riley youā€™ll see has a much more interesting and unconventional take than even I do.

7 Likes