Nkp 3-link Production.

So I was going to use a rayne demon seed 42’’ but now I see @Brently has wheel bite issues unless he changes the angle of the truck. I know there are 3 options, curious what are those angles and how less significantly turny they are. In downhill, we usually do split angles with the back truck being lower since that is where speed wobbles are produced.
Really just wondering if I can continue with this deck or go with a custom made deck which I seem to be really expensive Red Ember is too busy it seems

1 Like

truck extenders are what I needed all three angles give me wheel bite

1 Like

where do u get these ?

custom from send cut send. just replied in my old build thread as well :+1:

4 Likes

Take 100off SRB 3-link trucks.
:checkered_flag: Racer Appreciation :checkered_flag: will end May 15th
Use Promo Code 3LINK100

Pic by J-Chavez

6 Likes

Just ordered a set, and getting everything for my first DIY build would you guys mind checking to see if I am missing anything from my part list? ( battery is gonna be made locally by Chi Battery Systems)

https://land-surf.com/products/xcell™-rs-1™-xt-precision-wide-alloy-wheels-set-of-4

https://www.muirskate.com/longboard/decks/73437/landyachtz-2020-evo-40-spectrum-longboard-skateboard-deck-w-grip

They are currently sold out of 155mm wheels wondering if I should wait for them to be in stock or another brand option?
Also not sure if the Land surf wide boys are worth it over the stooge wheel set ( I get that wide = more grip, but wondering if narrow = more nimble / will match the width of the deck better)
Thank you so much <3 Can’t wait to tear up the streets of Chicago and get a racing scene going :skateboard: :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

That is just the outter shell of the puck. Not a remote. Get the Bruce from @DerelictRobot its far more comfortable.

2 Likes

Yeah bad link but actually found someone local selling one used. And never heard of that I’ll Google it up

1 Like

I dont think your gears are compatible?

One seems iso, the other seems imperial. I couls be wrong though. They do not mention on the bottom.

2 Likes

Why did you buy from Jason potter with a worse anti-spark?

edit: thought he already made the purchase

2 Likes

Someone’s gotta pay off jason’senertion debt!

Mario from stooge race team recommended them so I am gonna assume they work, nice looking out though <3

2 Likes

I don’t follow

That losi spur will need machined (not by me).
I might have a used 67t set available and ready to run on the 93mm Summate wheel. Send me a PM if you are interested.
78t spurs are 1.5month out. Should run about 65ea with the carrier bearing and will fit various 5bolt 93mm wheels.

7 Likes

dammit mario sending me stuff that needs machining lol, and will do.
I do know some people that could machine it for me, what exactly needs to be done ?

Don’t buy an ESC from a guy that robbed a bunch of your fellow esk8ers. You could have bought it from buildkitboards and had better customer service and a more reliable power switch.

4 Likes

While you are here are you restocking on the sunmate hubs? I almost snagged one of the last sets.

2 Likes

Well, if you are going diy my guess is Mario expected you to know that :joy:

But parts list looks good, change the unity for a BKB Xenith

1 Like

FYI this is my first DIY build, I have build racing drones but this seems to be all plug and play but all the info is spread across the interwebs lol

3 Likes

Waiting on bolts. Should be in any day. I restocked the sunmates on the web-store
:+1:

2 Likes