Nkp 3-link Production.

:heart_eyes: Is there some way that a lowly pleb such as myself could acquire some of these trucks?

I will own some NKPs one dayā€¦ but I am more curious about your live axle Ronin hangersā€¦

4 Likes

Open Spurs are about 1.5 month out.

78t will come with 28x10mm carrier bearing and work with most 93mm 5 bolt wheel versions.

Tooth pitch is Mod 1.5-20 so standard off the shelf pinions are what they will use.
A 67t version will be available shortly after.

9 Likes

Thank you Moe! Are the XCELL ones going to be available in this batch? My boards lonely with only the front wheels being XCELL and the rears being Sunmate.

Cya at AVS!

2 Likes

how do they differ?

as in advantages of xcell

Nothing I guess depending on how you look at itā€¦ They are offset, they roll longer because they are heavierā€¦ They look miles better?

4 Likes

ah ok so mainly this

just thought maybe they were better balanced or were stronger and safer

1 Like

Well yeah they are but its not like a noticeable amountā€¦ Itā€™s all up to preference I guess

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the pattern for Sunmate hubs right?

If so any plans to offer some that work with mbs hubs?

3 Likes

@ProfoundMagician
Yup, Summate, excel, trampa, mbs

4 Likes

Praise this man!

1 Like

@MoeStooge will the bearing be removable/optional so as to fit other trucks as well?

3 Likes

@Ols3n any 28x?mm bearing will fit.
Iā€™ll look into having a few 28x8 and 28x12 sets on hand.

Plan is to have open gear sets available and also have 800kv 12kw drives systems available.
Trucks motors gears wheels and possibly tires as a complete add escsā€™ and go set-up.

9 Likes

Hell yes, racerā€™s supply!!!

2 Likes

If only these naked hubs had some wide, race tested, rubbers to go with themā€¦:thinking:

1 Like

Will there be motor pulleys to match up with these? 8mm and 10mm motor shaft options?
Sorry if I missed something.

1 Like

@SmokeNEsk8

3 Likes

assume you cant easliy use vescs with 800kv motors? (erpm limit)

Inrunners have less poles, so technically youā€™re within the limits of v6 hardware.
For example: 800kv x 50volts = 40k RPM, with 3 pole pairs thatā€™s 120k ERPM.

Not sure if thatā€™s a good idea thou, gear ratio would have to be really high xD

3 Likes

he has super high gear ratios and if moe runs at 8s then 12s shouldnt be that much higher ratio

1 Like