Nkp 3-link Production.

Awesome! So happy Mario and Brandon could do a Saturday. I’ll see ya there!

1 Like

Hi friends, anyone know what size nut/thread the 3links take to keep the wheels on?

2 Likes

@Benja
axel/wheel nut is 3/8-24 thread.

1 Like

@MoeStooge does this nut size vary depending on what version npk we have? I ordered 3/8-24 hardware from mcmaster but they are much larger than what came with my npk and dont fit the axel. I’ll make a trip to the local hardware shop and test fit my trucks :slight_smile: just wondering what I may have missed on my end.

Ignore my valve stem direction :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Benja I apologize. Long day.
Axel nut is 5/16-24. Sorry bout that.
Your tire/wheel combo looks Sick!

6 Likes

Looks great. I’m thinking about giving the 78 spur a try with 190kv motors using a 22t spur. Should work?

2 Likes

Is the spur a Pressure Angle 20 Degrees, Module 1.5 mod gear?

3 Likes

Yeah. Looks like I found some hot racing 1.5 mod in a couple diff sizes. Just wanted to be sure there was enough C to C room

Pinion in question:
https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Racing-NSG22M15-Hardened-Pinion/dp/B07H8QNWYG

2 Likes

It’ll work Mario’s running that setup

Yes!

Got some time on these today. So far so good.
For the190kv a 63t would be a better fit.
We go to production on these there will be both tooth and 5bolt wheel pattern options for different manufacturers

10 Likes

Damn these look like what I am looking for, saw this from Max’s instagram, what width did you get these down to ? I know he likes narrow trucks, I was looking for the 165 mm range. Also where can you buy these ? <3

@MFBOOM Products – stooge raceboards

1 Like

dope, 130 mm looking prime. Just need to figure out the right board. are there recommended motor/esc with these kits ?

Is XBS still around ? They doing eskate now?

1 Like

@MFBOOM On the DH 3-link if you need custom or split width axels let me know.

They can work for dh and eboard ? Might try out Max’s at a local dh race

E-Board with an adapter would make a good candidate for Hub motor or narrow belt drive . We can get the hanger width to 119mm for the DH 3-link.

1 Like

Okay dope definitely looking at this as an option to upgrade, 165 mm with urethane on a DH deck is what I am looking to do. But still trying to get a racing scene here in Chicago, this is my current set up which is sitll fun for going fast into corners but not so much straight speed

2 Likes

Noob question, sorry, but I wasn’t able to find the answer in the thread.

Do the mounts take the standard 63xx motors?

Also, I guess the “discount for forum members” is a history now so we get to purchase at $590 (including motor mounts for 2WD). Correct?

1 Like

@janpom
Discount ended Jan1
63xx yes

LG Motor Plates will take 96mm long motors, small bolt pattern, 8 or 10mm shaft

Truck info is Here.

3 Likes