NimbleStiff - an experiment

:heart_eyes: The brackets will live on :sunglasses:

I have a home for a deck like that whenever you are ready @Luke :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I wish I could quit my other company to have also a time like you :frowning: Have one semi finished for one great guy and I’m leting him down for a long time. Progress is slow but I won’t give up. You are on the list for sure.

4 Likes

Super keen to see your progress with it dude, even if it is slow, your work is beautiful :ok_hand:

I have secured a KT model of this first gen and I promise I won’t break it :rofl:

The battery that I pulled out of this one doesn’t look so flash in the new enclosure…

So i’ll save this one for the kicktail and i’ll build a fresh battery for frankenstiff

5 Likes

What range you’ll get with this 12s5p?

1 Like

I was getting 25-30km out of the 10s4p, so at a guess, i should get somewhere between 40-50km i reckon. Maybe even more.

1 Like

That’s a super nice range. I’m asking because not sure which route to take. Better looking deck with 12s4p or less trimed along edges but 12s5p? :thinking:

2 Likes

12s4p is a good size dude. I’m only going for 5p cos i’d rather fill this enclosure up with cells instead of packing foam :rofl:

3 Likes

loved that build, so sad that the Nimblestiff iteration died!

1 Like

Yeah Frankendick is a bit of an ugly duckling, but still heaps of fun… when it works.

2 Likes

Update on this.

After extensive testing, i’m only getting 30km range out of this pack, at 15wh/km average.

I built an xr parallel pack which should double my range, yet to fully test that tho.

At this point I think Frankendick deserves his own thread, it’s a much different board now and truly one of the funnest I have made

4 Likes

I’d say so!
New deck, new truck setup, new name…
Plus it looks awesome and super fun.
Small wheels dude :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

this should be on stickers and a category for boards. ‘a certified Frankendick build’

1 Like

Dude :shamrock:

3 Likes

Twas inevitable to be sure