NightTrain | 4WD 6355 BNM1s on Steel BN270s | 10s9p p26A DV4s | Hummie deck

13 Likes

wow dude.
I love everything about this…
I bet it sounds like a jet plane…

4 Likes

Been waiting for this build, and man was it worth it! Looks absolute tits, Rosco.

6 Likes

Flexy deck and enclosure on some thanes, bet it rides and carves like a dream. Very nice build, super clean, and that top finish looks awesome. Reminds me of a nice Arbor snowboard.

2 Likes

Dang that’s a slick build my friend.

Every time I read through these enclosure making processes, I am reminded how mental you makers must be. Mad respect, I would have rage smashed everything.

8 Likes

Haha. Yeah it sounds awesome! Cheers rafael

Thanks @BillGordon :blush:

:joy: I had a rage smash, getting the buck out of the mould. It didn’t survive. Glad the mould did tho!

3 Likes

Really need to get the front truck baseplate swapped and get it out for a good ride! I’m away on summer holiday at the moment, so it’s just waiting at home :disappointed:

Its not all bad tho!

4 Likes

there is no way I could take this on… the patience and perseverance…

3 Likes

A nice break after a ton of hardwork I bet, board will be there when you get back. What are those anti sink plates you have? I need something similar that doesn’t cover the gap of a drop through deck.

1 Like

Moon ones, from armattan productions :call_me_hand:
https://armattanproductions.com/pages/product_details/22238

2 Likes

You don’t think you have enough other boards to ride in the meantime though??!! :joy: You’re all set.

It’s really a slow thing, and you have to get in a mindset where that’s ok and there is no rush.

I set little goals for each step and chip away at it. An hour or two, here and there, music on in the workshop, plenty of beers, escape from the kids…it’s pretty nice

3 Likes

This has been my favourite build to follow this year, a little bit of excitement wee comes out every time i see you’ve updated your workshop thread on FSF.

Congrats dude, a really excellent build :partying_face:

9 Likes

Thanks Al! :blush: :beer:

2 Likes

glad you enjoy the remote uwu

1 Like

i’m so used to reading Wee as Apex Lee so reading tjis i imagined a tiny Apex Wee coming out :joy:

2 Likes

That is one heck of a super clean build! I take my hat off to u on that enclosure as many others have too. Wow!

3 Likes

Thanks @JeffyJ :+1:
It has been a bit of a labour of love.

1 Like

Lol, it was a saga. A thoroughly entertaining one at that.

4 Likes