NGV claiming 68mph/112kph

Soooo any reviews? Real world data?

Seems they are at it again with a new board. Hope this one doesn’t go in pieces like the previous iterations.

Curious about that lipo 200wh battery too.

4 Likes

Guess we have to wait and see. Except nothing about this particular board in this image seems new, just the article.

How do guys like this keep the money flowing? That’s always been my question.

9 Likes

Maybe venture capital built on guiness record, Mischo Erban and pretty renderings? Mystery.

5 Likes

Nothing about NGV has ever really made sense to me. They have a $3K board that ships with no battery, which is quite often the most expensive single part of any build, and i’ve never actually seen anyone that has one.

6 Likes

11 Likes

There’s a dude here in Perth Australia who has one. Funny enough the Fastboards guy fangs around in Perth too (and that claims to go even faster). Must be something in the water over here haha

9 Likes

Correct my PB is 105kmh and Fast Board recently told me they’ve hit 107kmh.
Ive given up reaching out for a meet up.

5 Likes

Why giving up? :man_shrugging:
Nextboard NGV never replied on builders forum or here after they got asked serious questions. NGVs world record was still broken by @MoeStooge on his SRB-V1. Stooge is working out Version 5 atm AFAIK.
@FastBoard dood and one and only Raine Kent showing up 107kmh.
I bet these guys would love to skate with you :hugs:

5 Likes

Oi Jezza mate give us some of the froth aye we wanna see those top speed runs :clap:

2 Likes

I only skate against myself mate, after two years of consistant high speed skating I let the facts to speak for themselves and can’t be bothered with keyboard warrior talk.
Happy riding :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Dont get me wrong, mate. :handshake:
It is true that no single soul of NGV ever responsed to us about their Board or esc or anything. I Know bc me stupid wanted one “Nextboard” in the beginning :man_shrugging:

I wasnt talking about racing against someone, I was talking about racing WITH the best electric skateboard builders and riders in the world.
Sharing knowledge.
Just a fly by and claiming world records that are still broken is childish.
Official, not official. Who cares? :man_shrugging:

Here this is our mate from Perth,Australia.
Theres no need for a airport being closed and this Video is more than official to me, even if this is not the world record top speed if I am right.

all best wishes, mate :hugs:
7 Likes

I know Rayne and have been requesting to catch up on multiple occasions in which he has declined everytime.

You must be new because you really don’t know what you’re talking about and this is a classic example of why I don’t.
My time is more important than chest beating with a wanna be.

So much aggression in these groups, hard not to laugh.
Just remember guys facts speak for themselves.

I don’t see the agression from @City-Blade-101 tho ? He’s chill and welcoming, why the harsh words ?

@MoeStooge @Arzamenable @JaysTCB are speed addicts organizing race events and racing / pushing their own limits on a regular basis, these guys bring fact all around. Share their setups and all so more people can eventually build their race boards and go at it.

Positive energy from all these guys.

I haven’t seen anything from you yet, facts speak for themselves so maybe you should share your stuff around here.

18 Likes

That’s hilarious…who are you? Seriously, who are you? Never heard of you and yet you speak of record speeds?

Being the only one to know the details to that fact make it fictional to others. As the saying goes “proof or it didn’t happen”

I wanna see stats and videos. Those are the best for everyone to learn. Especially me. I can comfortably reach 79kmh now before my mind takes back control and tells me “WTF ARE YOU DOING, YOULL DIE DUMBASS, SLOW THE FUCK DOWN”. Still got juice in my beast but can’t reach the end of it. The videos help with all that :grin:

9 Likes

Have spoken regularly with Rayne and been nothing but an open book.
Ive reached out to Moe about the board that was sent to Perth and asked for the rider to reach out, think that was nearly six months ago.

Over the last three years I’ve shared my experiences and progression, maybe the years of being trolled by people who really don’t know what they’re talking about has taken its toll.

Kind of funny from my perspective, how chinese whispers comes alive.

out of all the imaginary heroes on this board… I think I like you 4th or 5th best!!

5 Likes

Mischo is the legend.

1 Like

Mischo is a legend. Capps the first to bust 90mph gravity 63mph powered. Mario cracked 57mph in an uphill track race. Jason broke the IDF all time stand-up record at Mary-hill going up. Dr. Mike average speed 42mph in a closed street track race.
All ballers. Love this sport!

16 Likes

Aggression when you are calling me fool while Im saying you are welcome, asshole?
How abourt: FUCK YOU?

4 Likes