⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

In that case you might want to take a look at these

(they were on sale a while back but I missed it because I’m stupid)

or there’s a 105mm version of the airless rubber wheels, but I believe those have received bad reviews :confused:

Thank you I’ve been offered something else that looks pretty good some, they look perfect, ONSRA - 115mm Rubber Airless

1 Like

good luck with the kegel core :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

They’re my onsra wheels XD i have dilled the holes and the pulleys work perfectly! I used them in my previous drivetrain

2 Likes

ah nice, how much material u remove? from what i can see from my set, the kegel core got a thin lip in the middle of the core, so pressfit pulley doesn’t go all the way in, nylon pulley that’s slightly cone shape for the spokes were fine tho

1 Like

Might want to move this convo over to the onsra wheel thread

Sorry Ben! Go buy stuff from his store guys, he’s my favorite vendor! :heart:

P.S. I got the motors I ordered without paying any VAT uppon arrival, woohoo! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I don’t mind the bumps
[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

9 Likes

Only 1/4 of my orders from nexus got nabbed by customs, I wonder if I’ve just been really lucky

1 Like

I think it has to do with express shipping. I wouldn’t call it express because it still took 3 weeks for me, but hey, no tax! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh lol for me it was the other way around, the only time Igot caught was with the “express” option, and the delivery service fucked around and kept the package in swansea for ages before even sending it to me

1 Like

Never using DPD ireland again :angry: actually neglected to pick up your parcel for multiple weeks from the center of the city

2 Likes

Just enlargened the kegel holes, with a 6mm drill. The pulley sits pretty much flush with the wheel! the thing is that if you press hard enouhg you dont need to enlarge the holes, but if you ever want to get the pulley off youre going to have a bad time

4 Likes

Any idea on when the extendet caliber mounts will be back in stock?

Not yet, I’m focusing on opening up a new store which I want to launch in the coming week so I havent placed any new supplier orders

Hummie decks have also been delayed on a boat for months so im not very happy with sea shipping at the moment

3 Likes

you mean the decks are on deck, the shipping deck hahah

Any new status about Nexus store ?

2 Likes

heard quite a few issues with the sensors on the latest batch of 6384
got 2 in hand and both dont detect sensors
anyone know a fix

1 Like

:eyes: i copped those too, havent tested them yet though…

1 Like

if you can give the sensors a quick test please do

a guy on carve had 4 without working sensors
a friend of mine had another 2 without

1 Like

wont be possible for some time im afraid