⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

From Dexter a long time ago. It may be 12T, I don’t remember exactly. It has a overhang with somewhat misplaced set screws on it

1 Like

I would not recommend it though, at least 15T upwards for me on newer builds

1 Like

Why not? Even with 190kv?

Lack of tooth engagement without idlers. Too much torque / less top speed on my setup with 85mm wheels. Wears down belt / pulley faster. I run 190kv.

1 Like

My friend actually went over his erpm going downhill using 12t pulleys, the escs just dont do anything then and thats not fun.

Were the stinky flipsky 4.12 though so no worries for you quality gentlemen.

Probably not investing in the MOQ for those. Just get a larger wheel pulley or start off qith lower kv motors, if 13t is required somethikg else must have gone wrong in the planning stage :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

The whole point is that I want to reach a 1:5 ratio with offroad wheels and anything higher than 1:2.2 with street thats why I need a 13t and whats cheaper than to buy 4 bigger wheel pulleys? That’s right, smaller motor pulleys and insane amount of torque

VX1s Back in stock!

They come as factory white, but I can now colour them myself (and its not a PITA like painting) in the factory finish to any colour, including any colours for the buttons and remote. They will only take 1 day and not 1 week to colour and the colouring will be a lot cheaper.

Additionally, a stock of hummie decks, long DH mounts, BN220s and other small items is coming soon in preparation for the NXB Kit #1. Its likely that it will only initially be released as a dual kit to keep costs down.

9 Likes

the red one will be faster, 100% for sure

8 Likes

Are new motor mounts out of customs yet?

Any plans to restock the Evo deck?

I have 1 in stock but its not listed incase there is a problem with one I’ve sent out. Will list in a few days. As for restocking them, maybe, maybe not. I have a TON of hummie decks on the way for the NXB Kit, they’ll be stocked when I get them, hopefully soon.

2 Likes

The flipsky ones? I’ve had them for a month :sweat_smile: They should be listed on my site

What’s NXB?

edit: ahh a NexusBoards kit… i guess a whole diy kit

1 Like

the new anodised ones blue black red ones? motor mounts couldnt find them

Screenshot from 2020-07-27 22-50-00

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: ?

Just adding in the stock now <3

1 Like

Is the stock button & trigger color black or white? Don’t like color on the buttons personally.

Stock its entirely white
You can’t dye black stuff anything :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

Which is the correct Vesc type option for Unity regarding the VX 1 reciever? I wanna wire it by PPM, Flipsky calls it “non-vesc” ?

Also, the 6x2 wheels seem to be out of stock, but you wouldn’t happen to have a set of 6x2" tubes & tires locked up somewhere? Wanna try these on my bergs :slight_smile:

1 Like