⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

Because the unity uses that weird large ppm lead there is no type for it. The vx1s i sell come with v4 and v6 cables because every vesc comes with either a flying ppm lead or a ppm cable in the package

I dont have any 6x2 tires left, but also they cost almost as much as with the rims. The rims are not worth much

1 Like

Will you sell some hummie without kits with this restock ?
Also do you do price without VAT for us living in cheese world (Switzerland) ?

There is no VAT for anyone. I am not VAT Registered
Yes, I will sell some hummie decks without the full kit

1 Like

How is that possible? You ship from the EU :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Its optional to be VAT registered if you turnover less than 85k/year

5 Likes

What was the price for the hummie deck+ enclosure?
Also, what size battery was it made to take? 12s4p 30q?
Lastly, does the enclosure allow for slight cutout adjustments? Like… 12s4p 21700 channel level of adjustments?
Edit: price seems £200 for the kit

Do you know how far the stepped 10mm part of the 8mm shaft is on the FS 6384’s? Wondering if they’ll work on 3D drives

According to flipsky 8mm

4 Likes

Thanks man!

The real question here its when are hummies expected to come back… im in love with that deck. @Anubis can you enligthen me with some information??

3 Likes

Well, i got mine from someone else in the meantime.
This bad boi can make anything fit:

I can confirm that about a week ago i was asked if i still need a ds enclosure before placing an order, so things are moving along

4 Likes

Oh my god, what battery are you running inside there? That is tight!!

2 Likes

12s4p 30q. It’s tight because in the middle there are 2 rows of series 14awg wire connections and a shit ton of fishpaper and gorilla tape to keep them separate. My form of art…
On the way is 12s4p p42a with 90° bent nickel. that will be tight. Might need to cut even more length in this thing

1 Like

Yes I will upgrade mine to this someday

2 Likes

It’s very, very tempting but with the default cutout you are left with 7cm at the end of the pack. Not enough to fit even a trampa vesc with no wires
I might do a build thread since this seems like the holy grail when it comes to hummies

4 Likes

Ah yeah, I know the cable struggle, I planned my battery so well until I realized that my cables have to go somewhere so I had to make up something on the go, so I’m basically riding a bomb. 12s4p 21700 it’s a beast in every aspect, power, price, and size, I don’t really know where are you going to fit all that lol. Good I don’t have that problem because too much money for me, even getting the deck will be difficult.

2 Likes

Bms will be under vescs, hopefully will be limited in it’s own little layer for cable spaghetti. Power leads should go, negative straight to a pair of xt90’s at 180°, positive outside the cutout to the baseplate for a loopkey and back the other way around to the xt90 pair. Hopefully capable of 100A sustained and higher peaks. Charging cable will find it’s way towards the back baseplate as well with 16 or 18awg
Then i gotta figure out receiver location for 0 interference…

2 Likes

I have 1 spare if you want to buy 1

2 Likes

Let me pm you

1 Like

Have you run out of your older batch yet? :smiley:

2 Likes