⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

Not quite. Plus, those TB ones arent perfect. 180deg grub screw orientation is a bit silly, mine will be 90. Also those can’t be 3mm grub screws, they’re 4 otherwise they’d be the same size as mine

3 Likes

Not perfect, true. But out of all motor pulleys I’ve used they were the absolute best ones.

For the screw on the outside you need a 3mm key
Inside the teeth should be 2mm (don’t have a 2mm grubscrew atm but the 2.5mm one doesn’t fit.)

Your pulleys require a 1.5mm key

2 Likes

Nice!

Any estimates for when 18T will be back it stock?

1 Like

Never were, probably never will either :frowning:

The grubs on my TB 15t ones I just bought two months ago are m4

1 Like

Maybe he did some changes. I need to measure them later.

Mine are from December 2018

1 Like

Idk maybe, I only know because I had to buy those to put them on my BKB motors because the shaft is so short.

I agree though, the TB ones have always been solid

1 Like

They will be, next batch of motor pulleys is 14, 15, 17, 18, 20

3 Likes

Did i hear 20T
tenor-2

4 Likes

When will you be restocking te vx2? @Anubis

14T!!! Yesss

When the nexus kit releases or thereabouts, hopefully soon

2 Likes

Hey @Anubis , are you planning on getting some more pneumatics in stock?

Yea, they’re arriving in a few days. 7" and 6" alloy wheels

2 Likes

Nice1
You once suggested I get pneumatics on reddit, and I was like nahh I want thane…

2 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5 Likes

Now In Stock! (Whenever I get around to listing them…)

In addition to this, @Acido 's battery service will also be offered through nexusboards, packs will ship directly from him to you as its very hard to ship from the UK to the EU

11 Likes

Do those wheels fit any pulley system out there? (Asking for geardrive obviously…)

1 Like

Will you be stocking the new boardnamics gear drives?

Its a superstar pattern, but 60/66T pulleys are already built into half of the mould so you can’t really use your own, and I didn’t order any sets without pulleys. They’re 60/66T I think so there wouldn’t be a reason to swap wheel pulleys but if you wanted to use with GD for now I think you’re out of luck on these

2 Likes