⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

New items finally in!

Boardnamics 40T/36T Press fit pulleys

Boardnamics 270 Trucks & Surf Rodz fixed axles

Abec 97mm & 107mm wheels

Also in BOA hatchling 90mm wheels. Only 1 set, I forgot it was in my cart.

7 Likes

Do you have pulleys with a bigger grub screw than 1.5mm?

4 Likes

oof

9 Likes

I didn’t check the size with the factory who made them before i had them produced so no :japanese_goblin:
But I’d reccomend just using green loctitie on the shaft anyway, even M4 grub screws fail pretty often.

Is that the tool broken into the grub screw? What tool brand is that :frowning:

1 Like

Not sure if that makes sense by how often times i remove it though. The tool is wera hex key plus set, and yes the hex key part is inside the grub screw. First time i broke a tool from them. The 1.5mm key is really thin, all other keys are solid and saved me a lot of money.

i still wish somebody would make pulleys like the tb ones. They were solid AF, the best pulleys I’ve used.
2x 3mm on top and 2x 2.5mm within the teeth

Yea, in my next batch the pulleys will be like that. Growing pains I guess, but at least they’re super cheap

Any eta?

Whenever I run out of these ones, but I think I got 300 so it might be a while. They’re not incoming or anything, they’ll be a little while.I think I’m actually down to about half of the 15T ones though, so once they run out I’ll get more of them.

aah got it.

I might upgrade to 17 or 18t anyway since i want to undo the 170kv motor mistake.

The exact same thing happened to me a few weeks back. Specifically i rounded a wera L key and broke inside a detachable wera bit. Good luck lol, try sum wd40 and pull it out. Or just leave it for the next guy to solve (still you innit…)

1 Like

Loctite the rest of the broken key to the end of the grub, theyre both garbage anyway. Make a holding apparatus so its less painful, then let it set for a week if you can.

1 Like

So you want me to bond the broken allen key to the broken part so i can possibly remove everything?

1 Like

That’s what I would do. Maybe even just jbweld something to it and try to twist it out

2 Likes

Yeah meant JBweld, its my day off ive been drinking.

@Anubis got it.

2 Likes

13t and 14t Steel pulleys with 3mm keyway and without an overhang pleaseeeee. Pulleys in those specs are none existent :joy:

1 Like

13T and 14T pulleys give belt slippage even with dual idlers lol

2 Likes

Weird actually, never had any belt slippage with my 14t

I’m running single drive and 12mm, so the load is higher :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m running single 6374 with 36t/13t, 12mm belt. One idler pulley and loose belt. No slippage. I’m light as a feather though

From where did u get ur 13t?