⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

Maybe a BKB Tayto, fits a nice battery and is great for commuting

1 Like

The grub screws for the motor pulleys are

1 collar
1 between teeth?

Yep, they’re also a little smaller than I’d like but as its keyway’d they only need to hold the motor horizontally, and after a few weeks of rough riding mine are staying put.

Received the steel pulleys today and replaced my aluminum ones, thanks!

7 Likes

Factory battle hardened maytechs, flipsky bluetooth modules and more wheels are becoming available, as well as some new items in the pipeline which will be avalible this summer (P groups in 40T/30Q/35E, Complete battery service, 270mm trucks, new pulleys and more)

15 Likes

I would just like to add that Ben (@Anubis) is great seller. He is modest, straightforward and honest.
His aftersale service is also unbeliveable!
Thanks again Ben! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

On the connector pack you are missing the male equivalent of the bullet connectors

@tinp123 :hugs: :heart:

@xsynatic Its because I don’t have them :sweat_smile: I actually have also run out of 5.5mm bullets alltogether, but they’re on their way. I only just re-stocked the MR connectors

Also BOAs are back in stock if anyone was looking at them.

3 Likes

Makes sense .

Thanks for letting me know. :slight_smile:

The ratio of black:blue:silver was about 5:1:2 but only the blue is still in stock now.

1 Like

Are the cusom color VX1s still a thing, or is it only strap color that can be customized? (Should probably update the pictures if it is only the strap)

I am in the final stages of having a silicone case mould opened for the vx2, and then the vx1. I also had requested remotes from flipsky that came without the oil coating because it caused all the issues with painting, but there was some timescale issue so i ended up with normal ones

I can still do it though, it just takes a little too long to keep offering on all the remotes

Okay; was just wondering :upside_down_face:

1 Like

If i order mutliple parts of 50+50cm wire gauge, will you cut them either way or can you ship them as one?

Also some 5.5mm bullets would be nice

1 Like

I’ll ship them all as 2 R/B cables. 50cm is a lot of wiring though

Thats where i’m going. If i take 2x 50x50cm, will you send them as 1m x 1m or 2x 50cm x 50cm.

i am through almost 2m of wire, i need some more. The rest i have are only snippets

It’d be 2x 1m

1 Like

Red mounts now in stock!
As well as black, blue and silver.
Idlers back in stock, metal pullleys back in stock
Premium bolt-ons now in stock (Seriously, best bolt ons ive ever used)
Custom color VX1 coming back as soon as my order comes in. They’re coming as white, and after some tests it should be possible to dye them into any color

Coming soon, nexus boards kit v1. Tentative specs/pricing

• Hummie deck
  • Fibreglass or kydex enclosure
  • Properly built 12S2P or 12S3P Mocel P42A
  • Dual/Single 6374 (New flipsky or maytech, undecided)
  • Flipsky VX1/2
  • Maker-x SV6 or other (Not flipsky)
  • BN220 trucks
  • Dicky mounts with crossbars, customization options
  • BOAs, Genuine flywheels or flywheel clones (Options) maybe bergmeisters
  • Custom options all over in terms of colors and accents
  • Custom pulley options

Single price ~£900 (12S2P)
Dual price ~£1200 (12S3P)

8 Likes

What would the price of a separate 12s3p back be? Under what dimensions?

They’re from @Acido - as you’re UK i might be able to sell you 1 on its own but its more likely I’ll offer his service through my site for europe as its really hard to ship a battery from the uk because it automatically tries to go by air which doesn’t work

2 Likes