⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

Yea I probably should get some, I do currently include anti seize with the axles but eventually someone will get stuck axles.

1 Like

Any plans for getting 184 hangers as well? :upside_down_face:

Maybe when the 220s sell, although they’ve been selling pretty slowly :sleepy: Need them axles I guess

3 Likes

Hey, are your dicky caliber mounts sold out? I can only find Paris listed.

You’re actually the second person to ask, is it not appearing for you guys?

3 Likes

nope. They only show up as paris

Edit now it does. But only on the main page. If you go into the catalogue it only shows Paris.

What’s the pricing on the long version?
I might be interested in 1 or 2 long mounts with idlers and 4 belts

4 Likes

Yep. They show up on https://nexusboards.co.uk/

but not on https://nexusboards.co.uk/collections/our-collection

4 Likes

While the crisis is slowing things down, we’re going to be stocking the following super soon

• High quality pin based ABEC and KEGEL Press fit pulleys
  • Boardnamics 270mm CNC trucks (Limited quantities)
  • Landyachtz decks, starting with the 2020 Evo (Est price £130)
  • BOA 100mm wheels shipped directly from the UK (Est price £100)
  • Steel HTD5M 8mm bore keyway’d pulleys in 15, 16 and 17T (price will not be a rip off like everyone else :joy:)
  • Maytech 6374, production timeline keeps getting extended though

If there are any other products, including nice longboards anyone would like to see let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

13 Likes

The pulleys are in & stocked - fits 16mm wide, double flanged, 3mm keyway 15-18T Steel pulleys with 2 grub screws, currently listed for £6.50

I also picked up a bunch of belts, 255/290/295/330/400mm 12-15mm wide

The BN220 hangers are also on sale to still be a good option instead of trying to import

3 Likes

Thanks for the fast VX2 delivery btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent price, I just ordered a couple steel pulleys, thanks.

1 Like

BOA Wheels & Landyachtz Evo 2020 Decks now in stock at Nexusboards.co.uk

Discounted for the rest of this week to £90 / €103 / $112
As they’re under 2kg, they can be shipped via Royal Mail or a courier for about £10-15

Discounted for the rest of the week to £140 / €160 / $175

7 Likes

@Anubis I dont know how I just found this shop! Nice to see hummie deck+enclosure in stock somewhere lol. How does your price compare to ordering them from hummie and ben, respectively? And could you estimate shipping cost/time to 97220 USA?

The shipping will probably cost about $25, the BB enclosure aren’t marked up at all but the hummie deck is quite a lot more expensive after they’ve been imported here - I think it would be cheaper just to get one locally

Probably would, but @humieee is not shipping currently. Considering ordering from you anyway lol. Are the enclosures drilled and mounted? Come with mounting hardware? Or just the deck and enclosure? Also are you shipping currently? The banner on your site makes it a little ambiguous for larger items like this?

1 Like

Maybe Sender has some :wink:

The courier collection companies have delays picking up the items, I am trying to ship stuff out but they also keep not coming to the door, etc

Those bastards. Would you happen to know how much a hummie deck+single stack enclosure weighs?

Its not much, less than 5kg. Its the length that makes it pricey

1 Like

Good to know, thanks! I wasnt asking in regards to shipping cost, im trying to plan a lightweight commuter build. Not sure this is the deck for me though :grimacing: