⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

Hummie decks now avalible, the single routed ones. I don’t have any box big enough to ship them in yet but will do by midweek.

I have 3 (Only 3 because we had to organise shipping of a very small number to fulfil a couple back orders pre-CNY) black anodized dickyho mounts listed. The factory apparently only made 6 raw ones, so those will be super limited edition i guess

(The rest will come post cny)

The VX2 is also now stocked, let me know if you find it anywhere else cheaper and I might be able to match them.

As soon as CNY/Coronavirus are clear, maytechs and cloudwheels will be ordered/stocked too

14 Likes

I’d love to know the statistics of how many black ones you sell per 1 blue one. Don’t most people prefer black? :smiley:

1 Like

I think so
I think I’m settling into what I want to do, offer enough stuff to make fully customized DIY with lots of colors. Will probably anodize Black, Orange, red and blue mounts and offer other accented components.

In saying that all the mounts are gone already :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

Nice progress! Hummie deck, cool! And I love the black anodized dicky mounts. I’ve been thinking about trying those out for a while but the blue color kept me away. Both black and silver look so much better.

You should stock in some @BigBen’s enclosures for the Hummie decks. It’s a logical choice for anyone who gets the deck from UK and saving on shipping is always nice.

4 Likes

Yea, the description of the hummie deck on the site already links to him and I’ve already sorted an order for a few of them :slight_smile: Don’t want to completely buy 1:1 though because I don’t know if people need DS vs SS etc

3 Likes

@Anubis can you try and sell some Boardnamics adjustable baseplates? That would be siiick

1 Like

I already stock them here https://nexusboards.co.uk/collections/our-collection/products/bn-220mm-precision-cnc-trucks?variant=31809213726780

Also, I now have a few @BigBen enclosures to sell with the hummie decks

6 Likes

Pardon me then :blush:

They’re pretty hidden tbh, and I just found out the prices when changing variants wouldn’t update properly :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No problem, my bad :blush:

Can i just ask how you can sell boadnamics products that are the same price as the US shop? or is there a second shipment from factory to you. how do you avoid tax?

1 Like

I didn’t buy them at full price :joy: I actually bought with kevin directly from his factory and they shipped directly to me

7 Likes

Damn you are good. Thank you so much!

1 Like

£40 per adjustable baseplate?!
That’s a killer price!

5 Likes

Any reason for the caliber piece being more expensive than paris?

The insert actually costs more as its a separate part that needs to be CNC’d

I’m actually raising prices a little bit to be in line with dickyho and get some more cash for development of some new products (Still want to make my own deck and 110 kegel wheels)

Speaking of which the mounts are coming back into stock :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So get them before they go up in price? ^^

I still need a mount/s for my 3rd build. Its complete but lacks the mount. I was able to get some but the person hasn’t been able to search for them since the 25th of January. So i might be forced to go the dicky route.

Would you recommend the normal or AT version for 110mm tb wheels? I have a evolve GTX deck and would like the motor to be in deck height.

(this is the current mount with 3d printed clamp

1 Like

I actually got some 330mm belts for this usecase, you can get extra clearance with the longer “AT” caliber mounts (Which actually aren’t listed yet) and they SHOULD fit 330mm belts (Out of interest, what belt length are you using now?)

On this build i think 270mm as stated on the website? (i used the electricboardsolutions mount)

@Anubis Will you be getting any threaded axles from Boardnamics to replace the current shoulder bolts that get stuck? Not a big fan of using anti-seize.