⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

The whole point is that I want to reach a 1:5 ratio with offroad wheels and anything higher than 1:2.2 with street thats why I need a 13t and whats cheaper than to buy 4 bigger wheel pulleys? That’s right, smaller motor pulleys and insane amount of torque

VX1s Back in stock!

They come as factory white, but I can now colour them myself (and its not a PITA like painting) in the factory finish to any colour, including any colours for the buttons and remote. They will only take 1 day and not 1 week to colour and the colouring will be a lot cheaper.

Additionally, a stock of hummie decks, long DH mounts, BN220s and other small items is coming soon in preparation for the NXB Kit #1. Its likely that it will only initially be released as a dual kit to keep costs down.

9 Likes

the red one will be faster, 100% for sure

8 Likes

Are new motor mounts out of customs yet?

Any plans to restock the Evo deck?

I have 1 in stock but its not listed incase there is a problem with one I’ve sent out. Will list in a few days. As for restocking them, maybe, maybe not. I have a TON of hummie decks on the way for the NXB Kit, they’ll be stocked when I get them, hopefully soon.

2 Likes

The flipsky ones? I’ve had them for a month :sweat_smile: They should be listed on my site

What’s NXB?

edit: ahh a NexusBoards kit… i guess a whole diy kit

1 Like

the new anodised ones blue black red ones? motor mounts couldnt find them

Screenshot from 2020-07-27 22-50-00

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: ?

Just adding in the stock now <3

1 Like

Is the stock button & trigger color black or white? Don’t like color on the buttons personally.

Stock its entirely white
You can’t dye black stuff anything :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

Which is the correct Vesc type option for Unity regarding the VX 1 reciever? I wanna wire it by PPM, Flipsky calls it “non-vesc” ?

Also, the 6x2 wheels seem to be out of stock, but you wouldn’t happen to have a set of 6x2" tubes & tires locked up somewhere? Wanna try these on my bergs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Because the unity uses that weird large ppm lead there is no type for it. The vx1s i sell come with v4 and v6 cables because every vesc comes with either a flying ppm lead or a ppm cable in the package

I dont have any 6x2 tires left, but also they cost almost as much as with the rims. The rims are not worth much

1 Like

Will you sell some hummie without kits with this restock ?
Also do you do price without VAT for us living in cheese world (Switzerland) ?

There is no VAT for anyone. I am not VAT Registered
Yes, I will sell some hummie decks without the full kit

1 Like

How is that possible? You ship from the EU :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Its optional to be VAT registered if you turnover less than 85k/year

5 Likes

What was the price for the hummie deck+ enclosure?
Also, what size battery was it made to take? 12s4p 30q?
Lastly, does the enclosure allow for slight cutout adjustments? Like… 12s4p 21700 channel level of adjustments?
Edit: price seems £200 for the kit