Next Board for Sale!

Super rare board for sale! Used and in working condition. No longer in production. Please use link to see the listing on Facebook Marketplace.

3 Likes

Gotta have a price here on the site. Not external links I believe @xsynatic ?

5 Likes

external link is allow for additional info, but minimum there needs to be a price and pic, preferably also item location

@Ruxx u need to have a price

3500 usd board, maytech remote :thinking:

Directly imported from Slovenia. Only two boards are known to be in the USA and are now confirmed no longer in production. Proven top speed of 59MPH! 4 wheel drive 85mm urethane hub motors. 12s2P 44.4V lithium polymer.

What’s included:
1x Next Board Electric Skateboard
2x 22.2V 9000MaH lipo batteries
1x Maytech Hand Remote
1x Skyrc IMAX B6AC V2 battery charger

Backstory:
This board was purchased as my first electric skateboard in 2020 via wire transfer of funds (yes through my bank with a currency exchange). Due to the pandemic it took one year before I received the board. The batteries for this board were also sold out for a year (batteries are sold separately from another supplier). The board was originally sent from the manufacturer with setup for only one battery, not two. Parts were given for the second battery connection, but needed finishing assembly. This board comes with that connection and one set of batteries for full power. The board needed a charger purchased separately as well. That charger did not come with the EC5 connectors needed to charge the batteries, which I purchased separately to get this board charging after use.

This board has been brought up to speeds of 35-40MPH repeatedly with zero issues. It has also reached 58.8MPH with zero issues. Only at 59.4MPH the board experienced a drop in power resulting in a crash (no injury or destruction of the board). The board since then has been inspected and has been used repeatedly with no issues at speeds of 20-38MPH. Cosmetic damage has been sustained on the board, but this is all.

The board batteries have only been through a handful of cycles and are currently resting at proper storage voltages.

The remote is still fully functioning.

Being my first electric skateboard with its sentimental value and overall rarity of the board itself I have included my signature as a token of remembrance. I really wish I had the ability to keep this board, but it really does not fit in my budget at this time. My aim is to find either a board collector or someone else who is willing to experiment with the board’s capabilities. This board is very beautiful and it’s extremely light (22lbs) for its power output.

This is a one of a kind opportunity for a piece of functioning electric skate history that can be ridden without delay. I cannot stress enough how this board is not easy to obtain or get to full functioning order even from the manufacturer. Many small, but very important parts were needed to get this board to it’s full potential and now it is all ready to go at a moments notice!

Location is in Long Beach, California USA

2 Likes

Video of a real time flyby.

I’m asking $3,500 or best offer.

My thoughts as well, but that’s how the board comes straight from the company. The input was that many riders didn’t like the RC style remote that was originally being used, at least that’s what the company claimed.

Seems I can just order it

This is a name; the voltage is 50.4V

1 Like

Is this actual board that was in the airport runway speed run? I might be confusing this with something 5 or 6 yrs old.

I could never tell if it was a one off-board, or a small run production by a local maker, or a decent import board on the specific steroids needed for that run.

If it is that board, link that runway clip.

the original world record board looks like this

2 Likes

Straight from the manufacturer

1 Like

Indeed. So a refined production board. I think this video sold me on 6s tattu UAV lipos arranged in serial for 12s when i saw it in ‘17.

Bump, this was the bees knees when marbel boards was spreading claims of 20mph by 1wd powered by 7s cells on tech blogs. I bet it smokes any mass produced volume import ride even today. :+1:

1 Like

If you read the description you will find that getting board itself and everything running is a process, even from the manufacturer. Connectors need to be soldered to connect the second battery and an additional battery charger connector is needed to be purchased so you can use the charger they recommend.

The board took a year to get and the batteries took the same, granted it was during Covid. Thing is, the owner of the company personally emailed me stating these boards are no longer being produced. Now unless that has changed, that is what was directly told to me. I can provide proof if anyone seriously doubts the validity of my statement.

Also, this board had to be imported. Meaning there was a fee and a separate form to be filled out before receiving the board. You will also need to wire transfer the total cost of the board to this company through your bank before they even start to build your board, and they do not have all the parts on hand. The parts are ordered and then received, then built. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Yes that was the prototype and this board I have is the production model with improved urethane sleeves and obviously a carbon fiber chassis.

The original board was the prototype and the board I have is the production version, same company.

2 Likes

My man, this is the esk8 forum. Usually we weld our cells together. Soldering some connectors on a lipo is not something you can ask money for here

2 Likes

What I’m stating is that your idea of just ordering the board and it comes ready to go is far from reality and it really goes beyond just soldering some connectors.

Most people expect purchasing a product that is not only plug and play, but they also expect it within a reasonable time.

Part of the appeal here is owning the only production board model released by the company who was first to obtain a Guinness world record for top speed on an electric skateboard.

This board is no longer in production and with all of that together can come to a price someone may be willing to pay. Let’s not forget it’s an asking price, which means I am willing to negotiate.

1 Like

The above statement is a response to iNoLikeFlexyDecks

3 Likes

Only bc this is a sales thread, I gotta give my two cents of support. never seen this board in person, but the video always stuck with me. It’s the basic formula for going fast.

Moestooge, lucier, hummie, Luke have punches on their lol Guinness cards using hub motors/inrunners, urethane and hard compound wheels. composite boards with Lipo or lifepo4. Except Dash and arch, ive never been worried that a li-ion board could pull away without a chance to catch them if I really needed to.

Li-ion: hand power tools, group rides buddy boards, range, plug and play charging. Pretty nice , safe boards that the public can buy. (Sure, model S P100D, fair)

Lipo: track boards, sweaty palms, power the spotwelders that make the li-ion packs for consumers. performance at the cost of convenience, and if you’re lazy about storage and charge limits, temperatures, only then longevity and safety are an issue.

Seller mentions soldering pack connectors. Guarantee he means this. Swapping out bullets to connect in series.

Fight me in the lounge, but I believe the claim that the nextboard in the video is a fast board.

4 Likes